New server or Fusion server please

No0bs

294587 I want my old friends back .

So tired with old server :(

We want Fusion RED+BLUE . And new server Green

Just a heads up, you should put this under Suggestions. I however don't agree with this, I think the severs are good the way they are in my opinion.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

294601 although i don't completely disagree with red and blue coming together but i know its not that easy :3

Two completely different servers which operate on different database functionality, merging them into one server (not to mention the reason "why" multiple servers were created) is nearly impossible, with the hardware PRO servers are running at the moment (which was pointed out by shane). On that regard, it is safely to say that this will indeed never going to happen. Atleast not for reasons like this.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

294587 I want my old friends back .

So tired with old server :(

:Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

We want Fusion RED+BLUE . And new server Green

On top of what Deathwing has stated, "Green Server" will not be a thing for the foreseeable future at least also. There is no demand for a fourth server, the 3 current servers have a healthy spread of players on each and not overloaded with hour-long queues like Red was when we introduced Blue server. Currently there is no need or benefit to a fourth server and just to repeat Deathwings comments, a "server merge" is very unlikely also.

Note: i have moved your topic to suggestions, however this will be locked due to being answered accordingly.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.