Ralts

Thedude

41695 Heya pal there are 5 ways:

1> Get a Shadow Tag poke - Litwick or evo's, Wynaut or evo's, GOthita or evo's

2> Sleep moves with 100% chance - Spore - parasect or evo's

3> Widely Used Mean Look - Umbreon or other pokes which can learn it

4> Arena Trap - idk if it works (optional)

5> Total luck - Great or Ultra Balls

:Angel:

thanks a lot buddy =)

Ur welcome m8 =D

Haven't tested it in person yet but I doubt Arena Trap works on the basis of us being able to escape from digletts (unless if it were intentional to forestall us from such madness). Personally even though a shiny abra had escaped from me (a few days ago no less), I see it necessary to retain some value to the pokemon and being canon to the source.

thanks a lot buddy =)

Ur welcome m8 =D

Haven't tested it in person yet but I doubt Arena Trap works on the basis of us being able to escape from digletts (unless if it were intentional to forestall us from such madness). Personally even though a shiny abra had escaped from me (a few days ago no less), I see it necessary to retain some value to the pokemon and being canon to the source.

a shadow tag poke help buddy so they cant escape

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNTQ2Njg5ODM1MTk4MDU0NDAvMjU1NDAxNjQ3NzA5MDkzODkyL1RoZUR1ZGUuZ2lmIn0.gNm3joiLSGRaCmrgv94P5GES4Jc

Ur welcome m8 =D

Really wish I had one when the shiny abra showed up :Frown:

Really wish I had one when the shiny abra showed up :Frown:

next time u will ;)

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNTQ2Njg5ODM1MTk4MDU0NDAvMjU1NDAxNjQ3NzA5MDkzODkyL1RoZUR1ZGUuZ2lmIn0.gNm3joiLSGRaCmrgv94P5GES4Jc

• 4 weeks later...