help please

Erifer

1. 1.

whoa that is really weird and messed up

:confused: :confused: :confused:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Guest SugarRed9
295452 9ced0527500044079ef1fb0a90cb66d1.png 36d4d9b5e4a9410a9804d6f2bd27de98.png please what is a problem ? the sableye first hit the confuse ray , i lost one prankster sableye :/

This means that you can not hold anymore pokemon in your box. You may need to release\sell some pokemon from your box in order to make space. Good luck with future hunts n.n

295452 9ced0527500044079ef1fb0a90cb66d1.png 36d4d9b5e4a9410a9804d6f2bd27de98.png please what is a problem ? the sableye first hit the confuse ray , i lost one prankster sableye :/

"Fun" fact: we can see that you were swearing in the Other channel, in the first screen. :Grin:

And if Darkpiece2002 really is from 2002, well, you basicly just swore in front of a kid, that's not cool.

For the issue, well they provided the answer already, I just wanted to say that. :3

295452 -snip

Hello erifer, I am sorry about the inconvenience you have experienced, but this happens due to having the maximum limit for the box like the other players said.

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.