GUILD ILLUSION&REALITY RECRUITING {Blue Server}

Han1996

Heey! o/

im juno, 17 years old and from Germany c: Im a new Player here on the Blue Server and i try to get to know new people and friends. :3 My IGN is JunoKun and i can offer myself to the guild x) by that i mean, i am active and also very chatty when meeting new people, im also a helpful person and i love talking about animes, games and whats so ever :p If i would relate my personality to a pokemon nature, a couple of natures could fit :s In the beginning of a trial phase with new people i maybe would be quiet, but after some conversations i would be careful, gentle, relaxed, docile and jolly of course c: Im using Discord often when i play with my school friends, and i can be active both in game and in Discord :3 My fav poke is DEFINITELY eevee and that will never change. I like it since the first generation, its just so adorable and cute x3 So this was my application, hope i will get accepted and invited to the guild c:

~ juno o/

514873_trainercard-JunoKun.png Pok%C3%A9monsprite_245_Schillernd_XY.gif

Future PvP Team: <click here>

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: OSTRAGO

I offer knowledge and experience to those in need. I offer humor and sarcasm.

I'm a modest person.

I have discord.

Favorite poke is a hard one. I think it changes from time to time; however, looking back I would say mew and haunter are my two all time favorites. They never let me down.

I have put over 400hrs in the game since my join date (about a month?). I am very active. As far as discord goes, ill be honest - it depends. I am all for getting in discord to help others etc. I won't deal with others disrespecting others or annoying screaming mics etc.

My Life is a Video Game.

yRG7bag.gif