I got the same issue.. I have to do teleport hoen quest again, but no NPC's found yet, pl help me

Daicamax

I have finished Hoenn for a longgg time, completed quest teleport hoen and now when i get to New Mauville for the boss, i found out that the NPCs in the storyline here have reseted. Although they suppose to disappear after defeated. , come in and not see watson , pl fix bug quest tele hoenn

YnPm6l.jpg

JC3vey.jpg

VFvPJ8.jpg

295492 I have finished Hoenn for a longgg time, completed quest teleport hoen and now when i get to New Mauville for the boss, i found out that the NPCs in the storyline here have reseted. Although they suppose to disappear after defeated. , come in and not see watson , pl fix bug quest tele hoenn

YnPm6l.jpg

JC3vey.jpg

VFvPJ8.jpg

At what time are you usually online?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

295492 I have finished Hoenn for a longgg time, completed quest teleport hoen and now when i get to New Mauville for the boss, i found out that the NPCs in the storyline here have reseted. Although they suppose to disappear after defeated. , come in and not see watson , pl fix bug quest tele hoenn

YnPm6l.jpg

JC3vey.jpg

VFvPJ8.jpg

At what time are you usually online?

i am here , i usually onlione on thursday , pl help me , this week or so?

i am from vietnam , timezone :(UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta