transmat quest bug

Ggkappa

hi, i was going to do lt.surge but at the entrace of new mauville was team aqua and magma leaders with gym leader of mauville to do the quest, well i did it again but at the pc's part i cant talk to pc's and i cant transfer to anyother place when i did the quest long time ago

295782 hi, i was going to do lt.surge but at the entrace of new mauville was team aqua and magma leaders with gym leader of mauville to do the quest, well i did it again but at the pc's part i cant talk to pc's and i cant transfer to anyother place when i did the quest long time ago

Hello ggkappa, I am sorry about the inconvenience of that experience. The New Mauville quest was rebuild due to some bugs that used to happen in the past as you can see here, unfortunatly for some people the database was corrupted, you were one of them, and the quest data was deleted, therefor its required to make her again.

...but if somehow your game data about the past quest has been damaged somehow, it will reset your quest and you will have to do it again.

I will also post the Teleport quest guide so you can have some help while doing it again (also, the amount of corrupted pokecenters were reduce to 3 from 5).

Hope I was able to help you and have fun playing.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

295808 ok, but i did the quest again and somehow i cant talk to pc's at pokecenter

Is the quest finished?, have you found the 3 pcs?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

295824 i found the 3 pc's but when i went back to watson at new mauville i had to do minus and plus again i talked to him and he delivers the cd again when i go to pc's now cant do anything

You didnt get into the teleport room and fought Wallace yet? or are you unable to do so?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

295886 i enter but there is nothing there! or i have to find wallace?

You need to talk to the Teleport machine, once you come out in the other machine Wallace will appear. After that the Teleport System should be up and runing.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

295909 the problem is it says the machine is not working!

Going to move this to other subforum and calling a higher rank staff to watch over your problem.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif