Remove move based actions like Cut

Kibido

42163 One of the worst suggestions ever imo.

Either write down why, or your comment just makes no sense at all.

Removing a major mechanic from Pokemon is pretty **** imo. If they started to tear down every single mechanic from Pokemon, then it would be easier to create a different game that is not related to Pokemon in anyway.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42163 One of the worst suggestions ever imo.

Either write down why, or your comment just makes no sense at all.

Removing a major mechanic from Pokemon is pretty **** imo. If they started to tear down every single mechanic from Pokemon, then it would be easier to create a different game that is not related to Pokemon in anyway.

I don't find it to be a major mechanic from Pokémon, and either way the alternative I proposed doesn't change anything gameplay wise, you're still pressing a button to cut trees, surf or whatever, except you're using a separate item and not an HM on your Pokèmon. But again, this doesn't change anything mechanically. The pro is that you don't have to waste move slots on your Pokémon (because Cut and many other aren't strong moves for end game) or team slots for Pokèmon that are just move holders. With items there are no sacrifices to your team, you can keep whatever moveset you like and whatever team you like.

- Bido

a good suggestion to find alternates for field based moves that aren't too good for battles (who likes to replace slash with a cut :Ambivalent: ). this way we can keep our 'real pokemon team' always on hand and ready for battle anytime instead of keeping low lvl pokes just for using hm moves.

Also if anyone think this is a major change in game mechanics, think of how fly is not usable in pro (i would call that a major change in mechanics).

Well. To make myself more clear. They won't be removed from the game.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I swear people want us to turn into PWO. this is an idiot suggestion.

Dont like HMs, dont play pokemon. Pokemon and HMs are intertwined. Every pokemon game has had HMs. That is just how it is and will continue here, with the exception of Fly and Strength, Fly is broken in an MMO setting, and strength isnt needed.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

oh here's a thought to balance things out we place an extremely low limit on the number items your able to carry with no place to store them except on the pokemon you've caught. this would help balance things out for item based moves being implemented i'm sure people would be extremely happy only being able to carry 9 items on them in exchange for item based moves.

each potion is a slot

each pokeball is a slot

me personally id rather keep it as is but tell me what do you think to that solution?