PRO Discord UnOfficial Server

Cyllares

I know that a topic of the same subject has been created a year ago but the OP has been suspended and the link doesn't work at the moment. Because there's no voice chat in PRO, I thought it would be a great idea to make players communicate. That's why you can now join the Discord server of PRO. I will moderate the voice and text chat of the discord server.

Here are the channels in the server :Heart-eyes: :

Text chats:

Artworks

General

Voice chats:

Yellow:

Trade

Help

PvP

Fun

Blue:

Trade

Help

PvP

Fun

Red:

Trade

Help

PvP

Fun

Staff

Don't know what is Discord?

Discord is a free voice and text chat app designed specifically for gaming.

Discord was born out of our own frustrations with the voice and chat tools we all use while playing games. It’s a bit strange that in 2015 most of us are using chat apps that haven’t been updated in years to play games that are updated every week. We deserve better.

Discord brings gaming communication out of the stone age. It's free, easy to use, and with you even while you are AFK. Source: Discord Support

IN CONSTRUCTION :Grin:

Can't post the link(First post :Frown: )

Post you feedbacks and comments!

well the discord still works, mods are on it, pretty active too

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

297091 OP

i have moved your post to the correct subforum, this isnt game related therefore should doesnt belong in General Game Talk - however good luck with your server

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.