boss

Kpgary

HIii

I dont know whether boss cooldown checker has been fully implemented or not.

If no then sorry about this post.

If yes please help me as i fought boss pumpkin king, koichi today and still it says they are ready to battle.

Thank u

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

297488 HIii

I dont know whether boss cooldown checker has been fully implemented or not.

If no then sorry about this post.

If yes please help me as i fought boss pumpkin king, koichi today and still it says they are ready to battle.

Thank u

Gonna move this to bugs and notify Thor as yes, that's a new NPC, so there's bound to be bugs.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

297591 ohkk thanks

Alright, so I think your battle just got lost in translation due to you battling him before the full script was implemented. It should be different during your next go around. Try it out on other bosses now that the script is fully implemented and let me know how it goes!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

297704 Alright, so I think your battle just got lost in translation due to you battling him before the full script was implemented. It should be different during your next go around. Try it out on other bosses now that the script is fully implemented and let me know how it goes!

I battled wargreymon today but now also it says he is ready to battle.. Please check it out.

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles