Halloween Event

Xjekkex

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

298662 One of the admin's was without a computer for 2 weeks. I guess something happened to his pc, which had the data for the halloween event. Which is why it was delayed, he was able to get the data back though and has a computer again. - I only know this because it was stated by the admin in the red server all chat yesterday.

I believe you're talking about Shane. Shane was without his PC for 2 weeks like you said. Mentioned here: Short Absense. I don't believe anything happened, I just think he was away. However we were told it has been delayed due to scripting, and some mapping things that need to be implemented. They have been working around the clock, I don't believe they lost any data. Just adding data they haven't already.

He said it in all chat, lol he was able to recover the data with a usb.

298910 I hope that this event will be better then "Vulcan island" :confused:

Im confident in saying you will enjoy it a lot more. Map testing i certainly enjoyed it!

Quick update (just so you guys dont think we've forgotten you), its in latter stages of bug/map testing so shouldn't be too much longer until we're happy and ready to launch. Again, apologies for the slight delay in the release of the Halloween event this year, but its certainly worth the wait (i hope you will agree)

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Im confident in saying you will enjoy it a lot more. Map testing i certainly enjoyed it!

Quick update (just so you guys dont think we've forgotten you), its in latter stages of bug/map testing so shouldn't be too much longer until we're happy and ready to launch. Again, apologies for the slight delay in the release of the Halloween event this year, but its certainly worth the wait (i hope you will agree)

ty tomorrow i have school and i can't play i wait this event all days from the hollidays. :Angry:

Thanks for your reply Lunestra, we will wait for this, thanks a lot for the update about the situation!

299217 This is a joke. At least if they are late with the event. Put some forum talking about it and with a realistic date, dont play with ppl.

Firstly, theres no possible way to conduct a "realistic" date when the event would have launched. Finding bugs while map testing, or other mistakes would vary the time. They did inform us it has been pushed back, a week MAX. You have to be patient. Currently the staff team is very understaffed, and working hard everyday to get this done. Also they haven't been "playing with ppl" they haven't given an official announcement to when it'll be out to the public. Or an ETA for it, they are just working on it. Trying to get it done as fast as they can for us.

299217 Ahh but the coins thing were there since before halloween. Nice one-

And these were added to give us SOME sort of content to play with while the map is being finished, they are also extremely easy compared to making a full map. The Boxes/New customization+ Headbutts and decor defiantly got me in the mood, and spiced up the event.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

299217 This is a joke. At least if they are late with the event. Put some forum talking about it and with a realistic date, dont play with ppl.

Ahh but the coins thing were there since before halloween. Nice one-

Well, coding few items and adding them in the coin shop certainly takes less time than coding map(s?) + NPCs + spawns + maybe quests and/or new pokémons, maybe even other items as quest rewards or whatever, and so on.

So yeah, that could be released on time and has nothing to do with the event ^^

Also, they do talk about in on the forums, Lunestra just did 3 posts above yours. :Smile:

[glow=red]Bear in mind that they all literally work for this game, for free and on their free time[/glow] (again, it seems that this is forgotten a lot).

(Yes, TheJollypear basically said the same things, but after writing all this, I didn't want to just trash this post. :c)