• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Epic Talonflame Galewings no lowballer

<r><QUOTE author="LajatoRafael"><s>

</s>already got bo but only 17m<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Really, and are you able to support that statement? Otherwise this is very reportable, could even lead to a temporary ban.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="bushez"><s>

</s><POST content="297602"><s></s>297602<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="LajatoRafael"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

Really, and are you able to support that statement? Otherwise this is very reportable, could even lead to a temporary ban.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

This my poke and it have a bo 17m but i want to start at 20m . so many ppl wants this talon. dont mind to other business okay? and beside's that may guildmate also buy other epic talon @20m if other ppl realy want epic talon for pvp</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Crushing"><s>

</s><POST content="297625"><s></s>297625<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="bushez"><s>
</s><POST content="297602"><s></s>297602<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="LajatoRafael"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

Really, and are you able to support that statement? Otherwise this is very reportable, could even lead to a temporary ban.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

This my poke and it have a bo 17m but i want to start at 20m . so many ppl wants this talon. dont mind to other business okay? and beside's that may guildmate also buy other epic talon @20m if other ppl realy want epic talon for pvp<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i mean all he is asking for, is a screenshot or something like that..</r>

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!