Epic Talonflame Galewings [TRADED]

Re: Epic Talonflame Galewings no lowballer

<r>Lol look at all his guildmates tryna defend his bs.<QUOTE author="jamirakway"><s>

</s><POST content="297818"><s></s>297818<e></e></POST> <E>:Nervous:</E> you guys just want that talon so bad ... but dont have that kind of money... well thats life <br/>

<br/>

that talon can be ticket to go up in pvp rank ladder so the price is reasonable for me<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Mate, I can buy this talon two times over (not bragging) from what your friend is asking, it's just that this talon isn't worth 17m or even 8m! Yeah it has good ATK and SPE iv I'll give you a cookie for that but the HP is low asf to be considered "EPIC" and be worthy of 9m+ price.<br/>

<br/>

And no, Talon isn't the ticket to reach top 25 in PvP, yes Gale wings maybe one of the godly ability out there but talon dies so quick from srock and ss, and guess what? he gets walled by Slowbro, Hippo and Mandibuzz.</r>

h37v6JP.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="jamirakway"><s>

</s><POST content="297898"><s></s>297898<e></e></POST> keep it up mate <br/>

we all know that youre just trying so much to make it lower <E>:Nervous:</E> <E>:Proud:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Lol, I don't need to try anything because logically speaking this Talon isn't worth 8m+, unless you're a douche that buy pokes at a cheap price and believes that he can fool people in hopes to sell it for a tenfold profit.<br/>

<br/>

FYI, I don't have any interest on this Talon I'm just trying to point the fact that too many people are trying to overprice alot of stuffs in the market now, and it just pisses me off.</r>

h37v6JP.jpg

<t>if youre not interested on talon why are you here then? <br/>

<br/>

bye you can get out of here , and mind your own business<br/>

<br/>

and dont be shocked why are we backing up our guildmate... because thats what guilds are for</t>

</s><POST content="297927"><s></s>297927<e></e></POST> if youre not interested on talon why are you here then? <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

And dont be shocked why are we backing up our guildmate... because that's what guilds are for<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I assume you didn't even tried to read my last post, I said that I'm just trying to point the fact that too many players are overpricing alot of stuffs in the market now, especially those filthy buy and sellers.<br/>

<br/>

Well I'm not criticising you for backing up your guildmate / friend, But if you are really a good friend of his you would try to atleast point it out to him or make him realize that he is overpricing his mons, unless. "Birds with the same feather, flocks together"</r>

h37v6JP.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="KazeAze"><s>

</s><POST content="297819"><s></s>297819<e></e></POST><br/>

hmm. why are so mad bruh being over priced? come on dude your playing in PRO or playing barbie? you care in this talon for being over price and u dont care MS being over price price now is 700k. He didnt even forcing you to bid/buy. beside it not your poke dude maybe u can also over price your poke. Maybe he cant get SS of the offer "17m" because he dont want to sell his poke that time. so his mind change and try to sell higher than the offer before.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I wouldn't mind if he would sell his talon for no less than 20m, he decides the fck he wants. But offering a Pokemon of 7-9m worth, telling us the b.o is 17m without any intention of making his potential buyers believe he's legit, not only is a foolish way of setting up an auction but in a situation such as this where his sayings are highly in doubt of anyone reading them, he really COULD be punished if he's lying.<br/>

I didn't come here to start up a fight but to enlighten potential buyers that could give as much as 20m, just because he said "oh and bo 17m," to question up such ridiculous statements. I'm not saying he's lying, but this should be looked further into.<br/>

Yes, at first I came here to try and bid for the talon. I was shocked by the amounts he asked for and stopped there. I only started saying these stuff when I realised that he's serious and how fishy it smells.<br/>

You, on the other hand, seem to have personal interest in this thread, because for some reason the way you speak (and not just to me) is very protective for the OT's favor.</r>

</s><POST content="297927"><s></s>297927<e></e></POST> if youre not interested on talon why are you here then? <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

and dont be shocked why are we backing up our guildmate... because thats what guilds are for<e>

</e></QUOTE>

This puts everything clear, then.<br/>

<br/>

NOBODY believes in this guy. His awesome (really) guild mates, though, back him up and standing for him out of a sign for good friendship.<br/>

I hooray for your great guild relations. Now, as you suggested, go away and mind your own business. <br/>

You just admit that, unlike us, you have no interest in this thread at all, but defending your friend, which is the most off-topic you could get.</r>

<r>just leave him alone!!! he just has a nice poke!!! he already over over over over over over overprice it!!!! he is rude too... so just why you guys posting?? <E>:confused:</E> <E>:confused:</E></r>

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif