Unranked battles

Kuvishuby

1. 1.

Hi guys!

I was thinking about why not add an Unranked battles system like Rankeds. I mean, in the PvP option you could choose between Ranked or Unranked battles before join a battle. In Unranked battle you won't lose points/rating, so you could test a team, or just for fun if you don't like to be serious on battles :)

Yes, actually we have unranked battles but we need to find someone who wants to fight, ask in chat and stuff, but with this we could automatically join a battle.

(I found more threads about this in forums but they was old)

So, what do you think? :Grin:

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)

So, what do you think? :Grin:

I agree with unranked battles. However I don't see it being top priority as the halloween event is being worked on. Also the /battle command as you stated, you must have an opponent. I feel this system is more than enough currently. I don't think they should expand on it yet as they still have moves/abilities etc to code in.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Thanks guys for answer ^^

I agree with unranked battles. However I don't see it being top priority as the halloween event is being worked on. Also the /battle command as you stated, you must have an opponent. I feel this system is more than enough currently. I don't think they should expand on it yet as they still have moves/abilities etc to code in.

And yes, this could be added in a future, not now :3

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)

298191 But i think staff prefer add mount instead of listen his community.

calm down lol they are working very hard :confused: why don't you try doing what they do :Angel: :Crazy:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Guest SugarRed9
298191 But i think staff prefer add mount instead of listen his community.

There's different types of staff members that do different jobs. The staff member that designs mounts and clothes works on different things than the one that works on pvp systems. Because of this, it staggers the content. It may appear that staff "doesn't care" but behind the scenes they are working really hard to get us awesome things^^ We just have to be patient.