Is anyone else on my account?

Godapollolover

Guest SugarRed9
It could be a glitch but i want to make sure because it says i am already logged in.

There has been a glitch lately where it says 'user logged in' when you try to log in. It usually disappears after the server reboots.

298349 It could be a glitch but i want to make sure because it says i am already logged in.

Hello GodApolloLover, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced, but unfortunatly, like it says here, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again.

In the rare case, this issues cause by your low connection when you play game and got disconnect, and can potential solved by close completely client and open again. If not solved, you will need wait to reboot.

Hope I was able to help.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.