Animated sprites in game needed now!

Triggeredge

1 member has voted

1. 1.

300417 I respect everyone's opinion but ... The graphics in video games matter much now.

And that's exactly the problem with VG today.

Videogames now are just a short interactive movies, where graphic is the only thing that matter and nothing else do. Games are always shorter, easier, but hey, look at the graphics, it look like watching a movie... :Angry:

So I say.. screw graphic, gameplay>>>>>>.

But maybe it's just me and my love for the old and serious videogames...

edit: oh, it looks like that word is not good. :Grin:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

300417 I respect everyone's opinion but ... The graphics in video games matter much now.

And that's exactly the problem with VG today.

Videogames now are just a short interactive movies, where graphic is the only thing that matter and nothing else do. Games are always shorter, easier, but hey, look at the graphics, it look like watching a movie... :Angry:

So I say.. [Censored] graphic, gameplay>>>>>>.

But maybe it's just me and my love for the old and serious videogames...

edit: oh, it looks like that word is not good. :Grin:

preach nameless hero preaacchh :Angel:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

A rework on the sprites would not hurt in the future!

dude we don't need that right noowww :Angry: gameplay is waaayyy better megas before graphics :devil: we all need our megas graphics can wait untl everything is done since it is a beta i don't think it is really needed megas are important lets start a movement #megasbeforegraaphics :Crazy:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

its funny..all these people saying its not important...i wonder what kinda games you play on your pc these days or you still living in the past, if you want static animation go to gamboy colour. anyway, yes there are other important things this game needs and yes those things need to be worked on and it takes time BUT this should also be put on that list of todo things. you want your "megas" i want my 3d animation. its not easy to do ofc. we can all be patient with our amazing dev team. they have done a breathlessly amazing work so far. and i understand the time it take to make things work. but please 3d movement will make this game soooo much more appealing to me personally and im sure to some other people. that being said, i love you all and happy hunting <3

302205 its funny..all these people saying its not important...i wonder what kinda games you play on your pc these days or you still living in the past, if you want static animation go to gamboy colour. anyway, yes there are other important things this game needs and yes those things need to be worked on and it takes time BUT this should also be put on that list of todo things. you want your "megas" i want my 3d animation. its not easy to do ofc. we can all be patient with our amazing dev team. they have done a breathlessly amazing work so far. and i understand the time it take to make things work. but please 3d movement will make this game soooo much more appealing to me personally and im sure to some other people. that being said, i love you all and happy hunting <3

i am not saying that it is not important i mean i want better graphics but there is alot of better stuff they can be doing i mean most of us played pokemon sooo much that we do not really care for the graphics if you truly love pokemon you would play for the awesome gameplay not the graphics :)

302226 A big + for you, Lightstrick.

302205 but please 3d movement

Even GIFs like on Showdown would be lovely!

this game is not trying to be like any othr games it should just stay the way it is