Level 100 Chansey still wont evolve using EV berries :(

Caliouga

To evolve, it needs to level up with at least 220 happiness. As your chansey is already lvl 100, you obviously can't "level" it up anymore.

Unfortunately, it will stay a Chansey for the rest of the game. Sorry!

My suggestion, always best to check how to evolve a pokemon before you hit level 90, so that you have some warning about which level to best evolve. Particularly with the 3 evolutions like the starters etc.

299343 Mistakingly leveled my Chansey to 100 without evolving it to do a boss battle and was told I could use EV reducing berries to evolve it, it didn't work. Please help :Frown:

Quoting for visibility

<i></i>

299350 Unfortunately, it will stay a Chansey for the rest of the game. Sorry!

My suggestion, always best to check how to evolve a pokemon before you hit level 90, so that you have some warning about which level to best evolve. Particularly with the 3 evolutions like the starters etc.

Hello CalioUGA, I am sorry about that problem, first of all you should confirm that your blissey was already on maximum happiness, you can check the amount of happiness with /happy 1-6, the numbers being the order of the pokemon on your left bar. To evolve Chansey into blissey you need to have it on max happiness (, EV reducing berrys just give you 5 happiness.

Unfortunatly we can't make her evolve anyway, like its written here.

Quoting for easy access:

Pokemon cannot evolution at level 100:

Unfortunately, staff cannot do anything for this case. You will need to check and make sure every requirement before go up to level 100. I will recommend evolution pokemon around level 97-98 for avoiding any unexpected issue.

Best of luck.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.