Valley of Steel (All quests)

Markgoku5

Valley of Steel and all of it's quest walkthroughs are in this video!!! Hope this video help :)

Edited by Travok

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]

Thank you very much :)

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]

I'm glad that this helped someone :)

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

• 6 years later...