WTS/Trade [Umbreon][Tauros][Slowbro] PVP ready!

Patisaur

301944 youre welcome ^.~

lol i was trolling..i am not hurting your post but u give false info to the buyers :) :

abada2edd3c84ff50e14d3345676800b.png

ada umbreon new meta :'')..gl anyways

Ok I hate people who says " Oh my naive rattata vs mega rayquaza? Easy, just 3x swords dance and 2x agility and its 2hko with tackle".

I mean, Sableye doesn't let you curse twice , he can outstall the umbreon with taunt, and then confuse ray+knock off.

But, your flame here made the buyer withdraw his offert and if I were the owner of the umbreon I would have reported you for that. You should be more careful about what you say imho

301944 youre welcome ^.~

lol i was trolling..i am not hurting your post but u give false info to the buyers :) :

abada2edd3c84ff50e14d3345676800b.png

ada umbreon new meta :'')..gl anyways

Ok I hate people who says " Oh my naive rattata vs mega rayquaza? Easy, just 3x swords dance and 2x agility and its 2hko with tackle".

I mean, Sableye doesn't let you curse twice , he can outstall the umbreon with taunt, and then confuse ray+knock off.

But, your flame here made the buyer withdraw his offert and if I were the owner of the umbreon I would have reported you for that. You should be more careful about what you say imho

i flamed?accusing is bannable also false information to seducible new people..especially on forum..he could say these things in pm and sell the poke to the guy not post on forum with auction and expect to let the guy with false information buy this..sorry mate u are wrong..i didnt comment the pricing..the buyer just must know the truth and not misinform!