Hello, I never introduced myself

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

301883 this is too big for the signature

I see, favoritism with Digit... Someone here will get random crashes during ranked battles and it will be the owner of this topic

qivFR9z.jpg

rCgbmri.jpg?1

When you live amongst the stars, you lose sight on what is happening on the ground

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be eaten. Thanks.

301883 this is too big for the signature

I see, favoritism with Digit... Someone here will get random crashes during ranked battles and it will be the owner of this topic

qivFR9z.jpg

I never said that! xD, no mod abuse pls ty

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

301898 Welcome?

hi :Cool:

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

301874 well 400posts is not much honestly o,o I had times were I spammed like 200posts a day xd

Still better than 1. :Grin:

I only have 361 posts (well, 362 now), and yet I'm sure many people "know" me -or at least my name- subconsciously (but it's essentially because over 40% of my posts are in General Support where I usually only respond once per thread, that's ~140 people assuming only the original poster read the answer, which isn't true. x) )

But I "knew" you (your name x))

301876 Make an introduction! x)

It would either be awfully long (like over a hundred lines), or way too short (something like... 10 words. Which I already wrote at the end of some post few days ago.). I'm not good at it and can't do between that. :c

299286 Yes, I do like gifs. And magic. And long posts. .-.

301889I see, favoritism with Digit... Someone here will get random crashes during ranked battles and it will be the owner of this topic

qivFR9z.jpg

Wow, Frenchies are savage. A5GZfrZ.png

301893 I never said that! xD, no mod abuse pls ty

NHtMQNE.gif

rCgbmri.jpg?1

When you live amongst the stars, you lose sight on what is happening on the ground

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be eaten. Thanks.

301893 I never said that! xD, no mod abuse pls ty

NHtMQNE.gif

listen to your mind q-q