Thanks

Thepokemaestro

Hi staff of Pokemon Revolution Online

I haven't seen this post anywhere so thought I might write it myself :Grin:

On behalf of all the players I would like to say thank you to you guys.Thanks for this AWESOME game.I played almost every Pokemon game and when I saw that there was an MMO for it with all the generation I immediately fell in love with it without even playing it yet :Smile:.The graphics and gameplay in this game is simply spectacular.

What makes this game even more awesome is that it wasn't made by a company that is getting paid for it but rather people who just love Pokemon.And even though you guys aren't getting paid you still don't make the game pay to play which shows that you really love and respect us.

There are a few things some of us might want like megas and more catchable legendary Pokemon but we understand that you guys have WAY more important things to work on

So yeah again thanks for all your guys hardowrk :thanks:

302005 Hi staff of Pokemon Revolution Online

On behalf of all the players I would like to say thank you to you guys.Thanks for this AWESOME game.I played almost every Pokemon game and when I saw that there was an MMO for it with all the generation I immediately fell in love with it without even playing it yet :Smile:.The graphics and gameplay in this game is simply spectacular.

What makes this game even more awesome is that it wasn't made by a company that is getting paid for it but rather people who just love Pokemon.And even though you guys aren't getting paid you still don't make the game pay to play which shows that you really love and respect us.

There are a few things some of us might want like megas and more catchable legendary Pokemon but we understand that you guys have WAY more important things to work on

So yeah again thanks for all your guys hardowrk

I approve, except for the more catchable legendaries part; my Mew, Celebi and Jirachi already all 3 failed sync, so I don't even care if we can have others or not anymore. :Frown:

But yeah, this game has become the 2nd game I've played the most in my entire life, and I actually never thanked anyone for it if I recall correctly.

302005 Hi staff of Pokemon Revolution Online

So yeah again thanks for all your guys hardowrk :thanks:

saame broo saaammeee all the otherr mmo's are complete bs and they were so unorganized all pookemons mashed up into one place but this game oh my gosh lol look and i had took a double take when i saw it was going to have all reigons

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks PRO staff, and the community for an amazing game. And game environment. This is the friendliest community I've been in by far. I look forward to playing PRO, and with friends met on PRO everyday! Keep up the good work staff.

TK12N6a.gif

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png