Tm 97 Dark Pulse

Abarak

Greninja learns the tm 97 dark pulse, but is a tm that only one learns with move tutor,

Would you like to sell with the npc de lavaridge mart?

Dark Pulse - Lavaridge Mart - $ 9,000

Sorry awful english

Google translate

302797 Greninja learns the tm 97 dark pulse, but is a tm that only one learns with move tutor,

Would you like to sell with the npc de lavaridge mart?

Dark Pulse - Lavaridge Mart - $ 9,000

Sorry awful english

Google translate

Hi there, unfortunately only the move tutor for Dark Pulse is implemented in-game at the moment, as far as I know. However, as you've said, Greninja learns Dark Pulse via TM rather than move tutor. That means you'll have to wait for the Dark Pulse TM to be coded into the game before Greninja can learn it.

Sorry for the confusion. Hope that clears things up!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

302797-snip

Hello Abarak, I am sorry for the inconvenience, like Pixiu said, if the TM Dark Pulse gets coded, you will be able to see that in the Update Logs, so make sure to keep an eye on it.

Best of luck and have fun playing.

Locked as Solved

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.