Bot Infestation on Love Island

Sk8trgod618

I and a few guildmates reported a botter a few weeks ago (we even took a video), after I noticed this guy walking back and fort in the same pattern for 40mins inside cerulean PC, few days after we reported this botter I still see him in CC and sometimes chatting in Trade or All channel.

h37v6JP.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even think they're doing something to rid the servers of this infestation, not only botters are destroying the community and the fun in the game, they are also destroying the economy within. I think botters are one of the causes why the poke's prices and ms prices are slowly but surely getting much and much expensive by the day.

h37v6JP.jpg

303712 I don't even think they're doing something to rid the servers of this infestation, not only botters are destroying the community and the fun in the game, they are also destroying the economy within. I think botters are one of the causes why the poke's prices and ms prices are slowly but surely getting much and much expensive by the day.

Less players, less sellers, higher prices.

In January, the MS' price was actually going the other way, and as far as I remember, it was for about 90k$ for few days. It never stopped to raise since. Bots or not lately, they aren't the main reason prices are going high, only (or at least mainly) greed. Real 100% human greed.

Anyway, as you're probably aware, many staff members left quite recently; in order to be able to deal with such a devastating wave of botters that we can't help but read about it all over the forums every 30 minutes, they'd probably need to recruit and form new staff beforehand. :)

Or people are just over exaggerating, but that I can't know, I don't pay much attention to others' ingame wanderings

303712 I don't even think they're doing something to rid the servers of this infestation, not only botters are destroying the community and the fun in the game, they are also destroying the economy within. I think botters are one of the causes why the poke's prices and ms prices are slowly but surely getting much and much expensive by the day.

In January, the MS' price was actually going the other way, and as far as I remember, it was for about 90k$ for few days. It never stopped to raise since. Bots or not lately, they aren't the main reason prices are going high, only (or at least mainly) greed. Real 100% human greed.

Anyway, as you're probably aware, many staff members left quite recently; in order to be able to deal with such a devastating wave of botters that we can't help but read about it all over the forums every 30 minutes, they'd probably need to recruit and form new staff beforehand. :)

Or people are just over exaggerating, but that I can't know, I don't pay much attention to others' ingame wanderings

I do think bots have a hand in this. Maybe not the main reason, but they do play a part in controlling MS market.

You see, with the insane amount of pokedollars they got, botters wouldn't mind selling and buying MS for 1m, they got back the money easily anyway.

As long as there are rich botters, MS price will never go back to 150k-300k.

I've gone many times hunting bots. And from my observations:

Average duration of a battle in the wild against a low level Pokémon (1HKO): 14 seconds

Average amount of money gained: 500 k$ with active Membership

Income in 23 hours playtime (the server going down for 1 h / day): 3 million p$

I have reported a dozen of bottlers, some of them with more than 300 hours playtime, some with less.

Many players reported many others.

Now, someone tell me that injecting that amount of money into the PRO ecosystem doesn't push the inflation of Membership and Pokémon prices.

In order to stabilize the economy, we need:

1. To get all the bots out

2. A way to get rid of a lot of money (some big gold pit)

I suggest that up to 3 (one per server) STAFF members get the job of hunting and taking down bots, and only this job. I am totally aware of the members who are leaving, but I am making this suggestion for the future of PRO.

I do think bots have a hand in this. Maybe not the main reason, but they do play a part in controlling MS market.

You see, with the insane amount of pokedollars they got, botters wouldn't mind selling and buying MS for 1m, they got back the money easily anyway.

As long as there are rich botters, MS price will never go back to 150k-300k.

Only quoting this to comment on the complaint of higher prices of MS sellers:

If you are too lazy or whatever to sell good/epic pokémon to obtain money to buy an MS medal and have all the time to complain about rising MS prices instead, YOU are the one being greedy and above all, too incompetent to realize how a progressive and dynamic economy works.

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3