Bot Infestation on Love Island

Sk8trgod618

303857 If you are too lazy or whatever to sell good/epic pokémon to obtain money to buy an MS medal and have all the time to complain about rising MS prices instead, YOU are the one being greedy and above all, too incompetent to realize how a progressive and dynamic economy works.

You can also consider Membership as being $5 (let's say you pay double the price either because you are young or have no PayPal account; so you pay for the service as well).

10 real life dollars.

To get 800 k$ in-game, you need to farm and greed for 4 days (if you can do it faster, teach us).

How can I dedicate 4 days of my life to get 10 real-life dollars?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

303857 If you are too lazy or whatever to sell good/epic pokémon to obtain money to buy an MS medal and have all the time to complain about rising MS prices instead, YOU are the one being greedy and above all, too incompetent to realize how a progressive and dynamic economy works.

You can also consider Membership as being $5 (let's say you pay double the price either because you are young or have no PayPal account; so you pay for the service as well).

10 real life dollars.

To get 800 k$ in-game, you need to farm and greed for 4 days (if you can do it faster, teach us).

You can work towards that, i'm guessing you've accumulated 96 hours of playtime in PRO over a longer period of time than 4 days? So, if you really want it, what is stopping you from doing it that way?

Also, there's a certain treshold in this game, which is unlocking Cerulean Cave. Once you have done that, you can get alot of poke $ even without MS while leveling up your (potentially good for PvP) Pokémon.

Before reaching that point, though, it's comparatively alot less in Dragons Den and Victory Road Kanto...

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

303863 To get 800 k$ in-game, you need to farm and greed for 4 days (if you can do it faster, teach us).

This game CAN be played without MS, I know it because I played my first 200 hrs without it. If you think you have to get a MS to enjoy the game, think twice. Don't be the one that complains about MS price, and won't spend real money to buy it. If you don't want to buy it(with real money or not), no one is forcing you to, enjoy the game without MS.

3sJBaVY.gif

303855 In order to stabilize the economy, we need:

1. To get all the bots out

2. A way to get rid of a lot of money (some big gold pit)

1. The staff already made an effort a month ago, that banned over 3000 botters. The MS price before the huge ban is 300k, the MS price now is 800k. It backfired in a way you can't imagine.

2. Agree with you on this one, need money sink for late game.

3sJBaVY.gif

303956 This game CAN be played without MS, I know it because I played my first 200 hrs without it.

I play without MS first because I don't need it actually, and secondly because when I will want it, I will buy it for real money.

Again, if I complain, it's because I think about people who can't buy it with real money and are "forced" [by the circumstances] to farm real hard to get 800 k$. How much time would that take? 72 hours play-time? 96? Sometimes more. Why?

303961 1. The staff already made an effort a month ago, that banned over 3000 botters. The MS price before the huge ban is 300k, the MS price now is 800k. It backfired in a way you can't imagine.

Are you saying that nuking 3000 bots from the servers or letting them be has the same effect on the economy and the in-game ecosystem?

Have you read what I have said? 3 million per day per bot, injected in the game. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation

303999 Are you saying that nuking 3000 bots from the servers or letting them be has the same effect on the economy and the in-game ecosystem?

I'm stating a fact that before nuking the 3000 bots, MS was at a steady 300k for a few months. Within one month of the nuke, the MS price has gone from 300k to 800k. Whether there is a correlation between the two, that's up to you to find out. If they are making 3m/day now, they were making 3m/day before the mass ban, and that did not destroy the economy. I'm not saying botters shouldn't be banned, they should. But before that, you need to investigate why banning the 3000 botters have actually made this economy worse, whether it's the lose of players or the mass ban had actually back fired and there are a lot more botters than there used to.

303999 How much time would that take? 72 hours play-time? 96? Sometimes more. Why?

This is the same in any MMO, I remember when I used to play DFO, I would farm for a whole week to get a shop item that's worth about $10. Working in real life to get money to buy in game stuff is always more efficient than working in game to get in game stuff(especially cash-only stuff). This has always been the case, and will always be. Spending two days(or maybe less) to get a membership that lasts for a whole month is on the better side of all the MMOs I have played.

3sJBaVY.gif

304105 you need to investigate why banning the 3000 botters have actually made this economy worse

What if they are only injecting the money gained with bots now?

304105 This is the same in any MMO, I remember when I used to play DFO, I would farm for a whole week to get a shop item that's worth about $10. Working in real life to get money to buy in game stuff is always more efficient than working in game to get in game stuff(especially cash-only stuff).

I understand, and it's made this way to make people "donate" instead of trying to buy in-game.

304145 What if they are only injecting the money gained with bots now?

Botting isn't something that started recently, and they don't just suddenly "inject" those money into the market. Also when botters are banned, there were actually a significant amount of money + epic pokemons that got permanently buried with them. So in theory, it should create a better economy. Even if botters try to come back, it should take them time to recover from story progress and they can't just gain access to Ceru cave and start farming like crazy. However, that's not what actually happened, there are a lot less bots on the server now than before(given at one point, all servers are capped at population; and it's not even half full now), but the economy has became a lot worse than before. Bots are not the only problem.

I remember the week after the mass ban, the price of MS went from ~350k to 500k. And it took the economy about 2 months to get MS price from 300k to 350k(which people weren't even willing to pay the full 350), and one week from 350 to 500.

3sJBaVY.gif

simple, because there was so many bots which bought MS from their farmed income, so that they get the MS priviledges and rake in money twice as fast, with such a vast market there was no room for a price rise due to there always being another seller for cheaper. With the (more than) 3k bots banned, there was minimum 3k players less in one hit that sought to buy MS, resulting in less frequent sales, resulting in less people selling MS, resulting in the greedy players having increasing the price due to non-sales, resulting in everyone else doing the same until they notice the trend of MS rising like crazy, then complain to staff about why we do not regulate the price of MS even though its a player built economy.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.