NPC Duplication

Igoldn

Hey

I have find a little bug about NPC in Vulcan Island

https://s16.postimg.org/lrv9f6vhx/Duplication.png

For this bug i have just Rematch them, Heal my pokemons in vermillion and come back to the island the NPC (all the NPC in this map) notice i am here , Duplicating for walk to me and doesn't start the fight, the duplication are a solid character, it's a minor bug :Grin:

I have quit the zone, for a little time and they not duplicating anymore

I think i am not alone to notice this bug but i do it :Grin:

Has been reported before, and as far as I know, there's no solution for that yet.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

304030 Hey

I have find a little bug about NPC in Vulcan Island

https://s16.postimg.org/lrv9f6vhx/Duplication.png

For this bug i have just Rematch them, Heal my pokemons in vermillion and come back to the island the NPC (all the NPC in this map) notice i am here , Duplicating for walk to me and doesn't start the fight, the duplication are a solid character, it's a minor bug :Grin:

I have quit the zone, for a little time and they not duplicating anymore

I think i am not alone to notice this bug but i do it :Grin:

304061 Random question did you get to face then twice ?

@ThePokeMaestro: Quote the user you want to reply, that sends a notification to them unless they already bookmarked the thread :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.