Resolving Price Inflation of MS/COINS !

Adam

And? Duh this will make ppl go pvp and they'll stop spending money on coins.. there will be 0 donation

! How will shane manage to pay the server taxes each month. I wouldnt support this.

I think that may also find other way for them to fund their servers other than MS and coins.

As for [glow=red]Shane[/glow], it is to us and has the force of sharing that we can make them see this suggestion I think :)

:thanks: again

Othet way? Lol there is no other way.. ms and coins are base of donation for pro.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

304263 And? Duh this will make ppl go pvp and they'll stop spending money on coins.. there will be 0 donation

! How will shane manage to pay the server taxes each month. I wouldnt support this.

I think that may also find other way for them to fund their servers other than MS and coins.

As for [glow=red]Shane[/glow], it is to us and has the force of sharing that we can make them see this suggestion I think :)

:thanks: again

Othet way? Lol there is no other way.. ms and coins are base of donation for pro.

Hi Somes, I do not think everyone has the time or even the urge to win 200 games in pvp (it can take a lot of time, especially for less experimenting), people will continue to make donations but its going down Just the price, after that for the servers I know it's important and I think there's no other way to add for donations (I would probably suggest it for that matter) but I think This is one of the best ways for this problem ..

:thanks: in any case for your opinion :)

388048chaos.png

We really need a solution to this problem, it's absurdly high, as many do not prefer pvp, maybe a Boss reward or Artifacts amount in the dig for example would be more enjoyable at all. However, Pro has had a lot of casualties on the team recently, so I guess that's not on the agenda at the moment. This leaves a certain concern about the future of the game since no one on the team posted anything about it reassures us and everything. :Exclam:

304278 We really need a solution to this problem, it's absurdly high, as many do not prefer pvp, maybe a Boss reward or Artifacts amount in the dig for example would be more enjoyable at all. However, Pro has had a lot of casualties on the team recently, so I guess that's not on the agenda at the moment. This leaves a certain concern about the future of the game since no one on the team posted anything about it reassures us and everything. :Exclam:

Thank you for your comment, I agree it's not simple, I hope the best for this game :Ambivalent:

388048chaos.png

its a good suggestion without a doubt by introducing a Redeemable MS via a requirements points,or any other method would definitely lower the MS price on the market at the moment. However, considering that MS (aside from coins) is an integral part of the fund system to support the server rent and maintenance, i dont see this being implemented ever. You need to understand the whole "demand & supply" system to make a change on the PRO's economy. As of now, the massive influx of Pds is messing with all prices in market. Even with the current money sink, it is still not enough to counter the huge pile of money generated by botters. Everyone knows that botters is the real reason of it. Offering prices which far more higher than the rest of us would offer, tempted by greed, the seller sells it according to the newest prices for an instant profit. I do believe that we will find a way to fix this sooner, just like what we did during the fall of MS prices. I hope everyone is willing to share their opinions and helping in making a better future for PRO. :Heart:

Guest YourMomGr

i agree with the suggestion cause game starting to feel like p2w for people that cant afford ms and in game money lose their value(5$ are now worth days upon days upon days of farming while 5m cant even guarantee that you can buy an epic poke)lets limit ms purchase to 1 every 30days per account(edit:to clarify i meant limit the ms bought with pvp coins just to avoid misunderstanding,coin shop ms would be unlimited)and make that ms bound to the account(meaning players cant abuse the system and farm ms all day or use several accounts and move each one to their main)the game can still make money from cosmetics and the people that dont want to play pvp can still buy from sellers at a lower price now(lower demand=lower price)or from coin shop

I don't particularly agree with this. Yes, the price inflation is an issue, especially for new players and encouraging trade among younger players, new players, anyone who may not want to put money or not be able to put money into the game, but the PVP thing would potentially cause Pokemon prices to skyrocket while MS (may) go down.

As for binding and restricting buying, I disagree also with this. What about guild prizes or helping a friend out? People doing their best to be helpful would be scuppered by this also.

[glow=blue]- - - TheFoxPrince - - -[/glow]

d537f46b2933ea1b08cf2057afac920c.png

[glow=orange]Add me on Steam; TheFoxPrince[/glow]

Imo this will only ruin the economy further. More MS means more pokedollars generated. This also removes the need to spend money on supporting the server, which is vital. Remember, all the MS in-game are paid for with money for server support. You have to cut off the root of the inflation, which is likely botting.