Chat Channel

Akessi

Hello everyone, I've been wondering on why the chat channels have not stayed on my chat box, I make one and then 1 or 2 days later it just disappears off the chat box, and then I need to make it again. Does anyone know on why that exactly happens? Just curious. :thanks:

Pqz5gNY.png

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

304593 Hello everyone, I've been wondering on why the chat channels have not stayed on my chat box, I make one and then 1 or 2 days later it just disappears off the chat box, and then I need to make it again. Does anyone know on why that exactly happens? Just curious. :thanks:

304602 Unfortunately, system automatically cancels it. This condition may occur during each reboot and will continue unless stated otherwise.

Hi,

To be more precise, every non-official channel will be automatically deleted whenever nobody is left in it, hence why it always occurs after a server reboot (although if you're not the first one to reconnect, someone may already have re-created it, so it automatically join it again when you log back in)

You can type /cgjoin Channel'sName for a bit faster way to join or create the channel, if you didn't know already :3

304593-snip

Hey there Akessi, sorry about the inconvenience, but like MecanoJilano said, those chats keeps going offline since if there isnt anyone in them they are auto-deleted, in cases like server reboots and crashes, those situations happen.

Hope it was able to help and best of luck.

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.