Security Officer Eric bug

Dani1010

Hello I'm in the goldenrod city and my dialogue bugged I cant sleep the security officer eric I make correct everything just first time I dont have pokemon with sleep power so I get one I try to sleep him and it doesnt work it isnt show my pokemon to select who is have sleep power so I'm stick here anyone could resset my Dialogue? :Ambivalent:

Re: NPC Dialogue Errors [NOT NPC BUGS]

<r><QUOTE author="dani1010"><s>

</s><POST content="303675"><s></s>303675<e></e></POST> Hello I'm in the goldenrod city and my dialogue bugged I cant sleep the security officer eric I make correct everything just first time I dont have pokemon with sleep power so I get one I try to sleep him and it doesnt work it isnt show my pokemon to select who is have sleep power so I'm stick here anyone could resset my Dialogue? <E>:Ambivalent:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Screenshot? It seems to me that you don't have the required items.</r>

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

<r><QUOTE author="dani1010"><s>

</s><POST content="304228"><s></s>304228<e></e></POST> a<ATTACHMENT filename="Névtelen.png" index="0"><s>[attachment=0]</s>Névtelen.png<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT><e>
</e></QUOTE>

This is not Officer Eric <E>:Question:</E></r>

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

<t>Ok, what does he say when you talk to him?<br/>

<br/>

*Posts moved. The issue is not about dialogue errors but bug caused by crash.*</t>

Official discord chat.

305513 1466150209N_vtelen_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. https://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

What does he say when you talk to him?

Official discord chat.

Hey Dani1010,

make sure that you follow this guide:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=7825&p=48560&hilit=Goldenrod+story#p48560

Especially the step 5+6:

5. Prepare a Pokémon with sleep powder/spore in your team.

6. Go to Goldenrod Mart B1 through Lift

The following part is probably what causes your issue:

Also make sure that you bring a Soda Pop (iirc) since the officer is thirsty (You will subdue him with the help of the soda pop).

You can get the soda pop in the Golden Rod Market.

- Make sure that you also buy Lemonade and Soda ..since I'm not 100% sure on which one of these he actually wanted.

BR

Gami

305579 Hey Dani1010,

make sure that you follow this guide:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=7825&p=48560&hilit=Goldenrod+story#p48560

Especially the step 5+6:

5. Prepare a Pokémon with sleep powder/spore in your team.

6. Go to Goldenrod Mart B1 through Lift

The following part is probably what causes your issue:

Also make sure that you bring a Soda Pop (iirc) since the officer is thirsty (You will subdue him with the help of the soda pop).

You can get the soda pop in the Golden Rod Market.

- Make sure that you also buy Lemonade and Soda ..since I'm not 100% sure on which one of these he actually wanted.

BR

Gami

The guard wants water btw, so it should be Fresh Water :Grin:

Official discord chat.