authority abuse

Yitan121

305081 I banearon unjustly only use a program to speed up the game a little sap that was not against the rules I apologize but everyone deserves a second chance just hope you answer me one gm and me back my account

erm... read the rules.. "banned unjustly only use program to speed up" . It clearly states third party softwares are forbidden, hence your ban is a legitimate ban. Now, in order to discuss whether or now you may have your account unbanned and to discuss your ban further, go make an appeal in the "Discipline Appeals" section.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

305136 not ask forgiveness sap are not as bad as I tell you all deserve a second chance to return my account beg you love the game eh I come a long way and do not want to lose my account

As lunestra already stated go make an appeal in the proper section he has recommended. This is not the place for it. Also by what you are stating, your statement does not fit with the title of this thread in my opinion. You simply overlooked/did not read the rule stating third party programs~

spacer.png

305084 go make an appeal in the "Discipline Appeals" section.

This.

Reminding you one of our forum rules:

2. Do not post anything ban related here.

Locked.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.