Just saying

Thepokemaestro

305470-snip

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hey ThePokeMaestro, I am sorry for the inconvenience of that experience, and thank you for your report on this issue, we might consider that into take it and come with a possible solution to the problem in the future. Keep doing suggestions in order for us to get feedback and get ideas on how to evolve the game, i know sometimes it feels like they aren't welcome, but we appreciate every single one of them.

Also, for the future try to do the suggestion in our Suggestion subforum, and don't forget to read the Read before making a suggestion topic so you can see which ones are already in development.

Once again thank you for it. Best of luck and have fun playing :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

305470 -snip-

Hello, Unfortunately when you are in a battle of anykind and you d/c you will be sent to a PC, its a shame you lost all your items and money, good luck in the future !

To be honest it's the first time it actually happened so I don't really have a problem just wanted to say so inform them because it might happen to someone who say the last pc they was in was Maunvile and they were on Route 128 now them have to do it again and that might annoy some people

305470-snip

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hey ThePokeMaestro, I am sorry for the inconvenience of that experience, and thank you for your report on this issue, we might consider that into take it and come with a possible solution to the problem in the future. Keep doing suggestions in order for us to get feedback and get ideas on how to evolve the game, i know sometimes it feels like they aren't welcome, but we appreciate every single one of them.

Also, for the future try to do the suggestion in our Suggestion subforum, and don't forget to read the Read before making a suggestion topic so you can see which ones are already in development.

Once again thank you for it. Best of luck and have fun playing :)

Thanks Shamac :thanks:

Also keep up the among work you guys have done :Heart-eyes:

306023-snip

Thank you for the kind words ;)

306127 :confused: I dont understand why this is in Suggestions.

Well, I agree that this isn't a fully constructed suggestion (since it doesn't show any solution to the issue), but its indeed something we might look for the future. Also, from all the places this one seemed like it would be the one that would fit better :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.