Beldum Synchronize isn't working

Vicesp

305892 what's the chance to fail 12 times in a row with a synchronize that it's suposed to have a 50%?

0.5^12 *100 ≈ [glow=green]0.0244%[/glow]

You're welcome. :Grin:

As a matter of fact, it is almost the same chance (0.025%) than getting an extremely rare pokémon with hidden ability* (not considering its IVs and not shiny)

[float=left]*if the average probability p to encounter one is p=1/400, and chance of getting H.A.= 5%, which, from my own experience, seems about right[/float]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

305892snip

Like you said its a 50% chance to get the wanted ability, sometimes you will get and others you will not it happens ot me all the time, just keep looking and you will eventually get your desired nature friend :Heart: Goodluck

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

Hey Vicesp,

I gotta say: For me I had never trouble with synching Beldums.

As you mentioned: Yes it sounds quiet unlucky. But thats the problem with probabilities. Btw: Just cause it failed the last 100 times you still got a 50% chance to fail again at your 101st try.

I also had my synch failing 10 times in a row.. just unlucky. But I guess it also worked like 15x in a row at the same time (one does just not notice those "positive" streaks").

TLDR: IMHO you are just unlucky - not a bug.

BR Gami

My three legendaries were a failed sync, so should it be bugged too? xD

You're just being unlucky after all, that happens, like Gamiverse said:

As you mentioned: Yes it sounds quiet unlucky. But thats the problem with probabilities. Btw: Just cause it failed the last 100 times you still got a 50% chance to fail again at your 101st try.

305892 I know that everyone is going to say that I was just unlucky... c'mon guys, u are unlucky if u fail 3/4 times in a row but 12???? what's the chance to fail 12 times in a row with a synchronize that it's suposed to have a 50%? I recently caught 3 more and i got 3 more fails... this means my chance to get an adamant one it's getting everytime closer to 1/25... as a regular random catch. I never tried at excavation sites so I can't say nothing about there. but this needs at least to be tested. Also, i'm not the first person who have this problem. one of my friends just left the hunt after 10 fails in a row and he finally ended buying one to another ppl. I could do the same ofc. but that's not the point.

so u r not unlucky...u r very unlucky XD, because for mee and a lot of players too is working

As I said in some other post, the random number generator in this game seems to create bundles. When farming Shroomish, I got 12 consecutive sync fails (the odds for that are of 1 to 4096).

Should I also note that I got two hidden ability, good nature Dratini in 10 minutes? 5% * 5% * 50% * 50% = 0,0625%

I know odds aren't exactly this because of other Pokémon spawning in-between, but they are pretty close when it comes to great numbers.