Beldum Synchronize isn't working

Vicesp

You're doing the math wrong, the 1/2 synch means that on THAT battle with THAT pokemon you will have 1/2 probabilities to get the synched nature, it doesn't mean that if you have 10 pokémon you'll get 5 of the synched nature and 5 not, its 1/2 for each pokemon and you had bad luck, that's all

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

308837 uhh, the chance is 2/1000, it's more than the chance of getting a shiny. If someone can catch a 1/8000 shiny, someone else can miss sync 12 times in a row.

It's what I said, while shiny should happen, this stack of unluck shouldn't happen; at least not many times. Getting 2 clones in an hour and then none for 3 days is weird.

308837 uhh, the chance is 2/1000, it's more than the chance of getting a shiny. If someone can catch a 1/8000 shiny, someone else can miss sync 12 times in a row.

It's what I said, while shiny should happen, this stack of unluck shouldn't happen; at least not many times. Getting 2 clones in an hour and then none for 3 days is weird.

If you can steadily get 1 clone every x hour, then it's not RNG :). The key here is RANDOM.

3sJBaVY.gif

308908 If you can steadily get 1 clone every x hour, then it's not RNG :). The key here is RANDOM.

I perfectly know what RANDOM stands for and yes, with a good random generator, I can set it so you get a clone every 2 or 3 hours.

A random generator is made in a way that it generate a series of random values under the Uniform law; if it doesn't approach this law for a relatively big number of generated values, then the generator failed. Moreover, if there's no law, the randomness is completely and piratically useless.

If you generate 10 values for a coin flip, you may get 7 face A, 3 face B. If you reiterate the experience n times, and calculate the mean value for face A and face B, both have to approach 5.

309221 If you generate 10 values for a coin flip, you may get 7 face A, 3 face B. If you reiterate the experience n times, and calculate the mean value for face A and face B, both have to approach 5.

That doesn't mean there won't be edge cases, there are 99% people who are experiencing the clone catch rate or sync rate perfectly fine. You just don't see those people posting on the forum saying "hey, the catch rate for me is so even, I get a clone for every 20 charmander I caught, so even it's weird" or "I get 1 fail sync exactly every other pokemon, it's so weird". You only see the edge cases on the forum, but what you see is not what's happening for everyone. I myself have experience 14 success sync in a row, and 10 fail sync in a row, it happens, just not often.

3sJBaVY.gif