Signature

Thepokemaestro

306156 Hey is there anybody here that can guide me on how to make my signature like a gif of 6 pokemon ?

Or atleast how to make a gif as my signature please :thanks:

This is a lot easier than some might think. So to have a Pokemon team as I am guessing you are wanting you need to find the Pokemon sprite gifs online somewhere. Smogon or Pokemon showdown is a good place to find these. So once you found your image open it in a new tab by right clicking and selecting that option. Then just copy and paste it over onto the edit signature part of your profile with the tags surrounding the link. Repeat the process for 6 pokemon and you should be done. :Shy:

Brad.gif

306156 Hey is there anybody here that can guide me on how to make my signature like a gif of 6 pokemon ?

This is a lot easier than some might think. So to have a Pokemon team as I am guessing you are wanting you need to find the Pokemon sprite gifs online somewhere. Smogon or Pokemon showdown is a good place to find these. So once you found your image open it in a new tab by right clicking and selecting that option. Then just copy and paste it over onto the edit signature part of your profile with the tags surrounding the link. Repeat the process for 6 pokemon and you should be done. :Shy:

Thanks man :Grin:

Hey there ThePokeMaestro, I've seen that the community already was able to answer your question so I am going to lock it, good luck having the perfect team signature! :P

Also, thank you Tro11s for helping out ;)

Best of luck and have fun playing.

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.