• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

306407 You want bosses more difficult? They have lv. 120 Pokémon

I am really want bosses more difficult.

when i use ice punch against a dragonite 120 and it faints, i say : "where is the strenth of a rare pokemon with 600 bs and 120lvl?".

When i use acrobatics against a M.Venusaur he lose the most of its hp, i say : "This is the strenth of the Mega?"

when i use a pokemon and it win against 4 successive pokemons, i say : "is this a boss?"

When i use "Gengar" against "fire" or "ground" types and they continue to use "earthquake" because it is "poison" without knowing that it has "levitate", i say here : "where is the intelligence of boss?".

........... :etc: .

Maybe i am the only one who thinks that these are weaknesses.

306452 I am really want bosses more difficult.when i use ice punch against a dragonite 120 and it faints, i say : "where is the strenth of a rare pokemon with 600 bs and 120lvl?".When i use acrobatics against a M.Venusaur he lose the most of its hp, i say : "This is the strenth of the Mega?"when i use a pokemon and it win against 4 successive pokemons, i say : "is this a boss?"When i use "Gengar" against "fire" or "ground" types and they continue to use "earthquake" because it is "poison" without knowing that it has "levitate", i say here : "where is the intelligence of boss?"............ .Maybe i am the only one who thinks that these are weaknesses.

Well.... what to do then? Force us to use weak type? Make them level 400?

I think there is nothing to do... if we can play well, we can win easily.

The only right point is about Gengar/EQ.

306468 Well.... what to do then? Force us to use weak type? Make them level 400?

I think there is nothing to do... if we can play well, we can win easily.

why you dont try to propose an idea to do it?

You think that there is nothing to do.

I am sure there is lot of things better and better.......be more positive.

306452 I am really want bosses more difficult.

when i use ice punch against a dragonite 120 and it faints, i say : "where is the strenth of a rare pokemon with 600 bs and 120lvl?".

When i use acrobatics against a M.Venusaur he lose the most of its hp, i say : "This is the strenth of the Mega?"

when i use a pokemon and it win against 4 successive pokemons, i say : "is this a boss?"

When i use "Gengar" against "fire" or "ground" types and they continue to use "earthquake" because it is "poison" without knowing that it has "levitate", i say here : "where is the intelligence of boss?".

Complain to Game Freaks.

306458 yup, no potion at all. Sometimes I even 1v6 and end up with full HP :)

This is because you know their team prior the battle. Do you do the same in Ranked PvP against other players? No. Because you can't predict, while a boss like Brock can be swept by a good Gyarados or Dragonite with water / ground move. And it's how it's meant to be.

This is a MMO, and it's normal that players share information to make it less hard. And even in real life, you would stop someone who gets out from a gym to ask about the team of the one you are going to face.

306468 Make them level 400?

I wonder! :Cry:

306468 The only right point is about Gengar/EQ.

It is a bug and it will be fixed soon.

Whatever, I don't see why you are against more bosses, especially when those I suggested "should" be bosses at some point of the game. They are way more legit than bosses like Sgath & Keres, Old Lady Janice, Ravine? Where do they come from? Staff members / old staff? If so, I understand, I find it amazing to battle Naero, that boy is great, and I always find it honourable to battle him and think I'm battling a team made by the staff guy. But gym leaders staying there eternally, asking you to get the next badge... it's ridiculous!

306473 why you dont try to propose an idea to do it?

The AI will get better with time, but never forget that it's still an AI. But...

Here's a suggestion:

[glow=red]Make bosses able to switch Pokémon when needed, like in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald handheld games[/glow] (I don't know for others because last one I played was Emerald).

306473 why you dont try to propose an idea to do it?You think that there is nothing to do.I am sure there is lot of things better and better.......be more positive.

I'm not the one suggesting to change the bosses in a hardest way, so I'm not the one who have to suggest something.

I'm ok with them the way they are, I just want more of them.

306474 Whatever, I don't see why you are against more bosses

To be honest here? i am not against 100%.

But from the summer event the only news was new bosses or modification at their behaviors.

I want more different and important and active added things.

The only thing i do it now is waiting for diggin and excavation and hunting sometimes.

I think sometimes times to open a new account and begin by a new starter.

The problem is that this is the 3rd time i re-play it. one at the yellow server and 2 at the red server.

Always i arrive at the same point as now.