Bug screen error

Thecharly

1. 1.

Hi, from articunos version,when i started the quest of the magma team in vulcan island, i see the lava of colour pink neither can not dive in hoenn.

I have reinstalled many times(desactivating the antivirus).

I have used winrar and 7zip. But when i want decompress online many files appear how corrupted.

I have used Drive booster 4 and the problem still appear.

</i>[/img]

306270 Hi, from articunos version,when i started the quest of the magma team in vulcan island, i see the lava of colour pink neither can not dive in hoenn.

I have used winrar and 7zip. But when i want decompress online many files appear how corrupted.

</i>[/img]

Hello TheCharly.

Usually the pink screen problem may occur on burned graphics cards. However I will do my best to rectify your situation.

1-)Please tell us, is this an on-board or a graphics card?

2-)Download the program named Furmark and share the test results with us. It will help you ensure that your card is rock solid/sick.

3-)Do you have the same problem with pink colors in other games? Also you can test it by opening a volcano picture or watching movie.

4-)After these steps, we can get something clear.

I'm waiting for your answer. Good luck. :y:

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

306270 Hi, from articunos version,when i started the quest of the magma team in vulcan island, i see the lava of colour pink neither can not dive in hoenn.

</i>[/img]

Hello TheCharly.

Usually the pink screen problem may occur on burned graphics cards. However I will do my best to rectify your situation.

1-)Please tell us, is this an on-board or a graphics card?

2-)Download the program named Furmark and share the test results with us. It will help you ensure that your card is rock solid/sick.

3-)Do you have the same problem with pink colors in other games? Also you can test it by opening a volcano picture or watching movie.

4-)After these steps, we can get something clear.

I'm waiting for your answer. Good luck. :y:

Thanx for your attention.

1. Its a on-board.

2.The results are:

asd.png

3.No, I play dota occasionally and I've never had anything like this or watching videos. This problem occurred just after I had access to mt. Summer EXterior 2 and not in the 1. Here an image of a video of volcano:

qwe.png

unfortunately i think the X1200 lacks something required by PRO.

I used to have that exact one in an old laptop of mine, terrible card

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Like Thor said, it is a terrible card. As if from the Stone Age. :Grin:

Aside from the joke, as you said there may be a relevance with files that winrar has failed. There is a setting for winrar to read corrupted files. Activate that setting and try again. If this is useless, take a look at the settings on the video card. If you can't get a result again, registry repair, virus scan etc as long as possible.

Didn't it work after so much trouble? Format it. If none of these help you, throw away your computer. No matter where it goes just throw it away. This will relieve you. Then buy a decent computer.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]