Help! Made a mistake on my PvP Clefable

Jahus

When I bought Calm Mind for Clefable and applied it, I replaced Moonblast instead of Cosmic Power. Now, Move Relearner doesn't let me relearn Moonblast (since it's Clefairy move) and Egg Move Tutor doesn't give me that option neither.

Please, can I get my Clefable fixed? I spent much time training it and on so many others. Now, it's like... useless.

Please :Shocked:

Re: Made a mistake on my PvP Clefable

<r><QUOTE author="Jahus"><s>

</s><POST content="306466"><s></s>306466<e></e></POST> When I bought Calm Mind for Clefable and applied it, I replaced Moonblast instead of Cosmic Power. Now, Move Relearner doesn't let me relearn Moonblast (since it's Clefairy move) and Egg Move Tutor doesn't give me that option neither.<br/>

<br/>

Please, can I get my Clefable fixed? I spent much time training it and on so many others. Now, it's like... useless.<br/>

<br/>

Please <E>:Shocked:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Currently there is no fix and since it is a mistake you made and not an error in the game no staff will help as well. Sorry for your loss. Best thing to do now is to hunt for another. Good luck to you. <E>:Shy:</E></r>

Brad.gif

306774 I understand, but wondered if someone could just change the move; or if they were going to add Moonblast as Egg Move.

As Tro11z states, a lot of players had faced the same issue as you before and since it is actually your own mistake, staff cannot undo the wrong move.

We can only blame Game freak for making such a stupid rule implying that stone evolutions cannot learn their pre-evos moves.

So it seems like you'll have to hunt for another one or to content yourself with a moveset without Moonblast (which is a huge handicap indeed). Maybe you could replace it with Flamethrower as your offensive move of choice to lure steel type (Calm mind/Softboiled/Flamethrower/Stealth rock or Thunder wave), therefore making your Clefable still viable.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

306787 We can only blame Game freak for making such a stupid rule implying that stone evolutions cannot learn their pre-evos moves.

Understood, and I guessed so when I talked about Arcanine; noticed that it may be because of stone evolution.

I will replace it with Flamethrower as you suggested and use it until I catch another one.

[glow=red]This topic can be closed.[/glow]

306791-snip

Hey Jahus, I am sorry about the inconvenience, but like Tro11s and Einheria said, we can't teach the moves. Best of luck and have fun playing.

[glow=purple]

Locked as Solved

<i>[/glow]</i>

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.