To make Ninetales ability: Flash Fire useful for PvP.

Adham

306737 situational strategy

Thanx but i said this strategy is situational strategy, and i made this topic just to give the people who have Flash Fire Ninetales a little hope. :Shy:

Do you know what situational means? Situational means that it is the best option available at least some of the time.

Here is an example of a situational set:

Magnezone @ Leftovers

Ability: Magnet Pull

Nature: Modest

EVs: 128 HP 252 SpA 128 Spe

-Thunderbolt

-Flash Cannon

-Magnet Rise

-Hidden Power [iCE]

Hidden Power Ice Magnezone is situational as it is usually worse than Hidden Power Fire, however it is effective at luring opposing Gliscor, Garchomp, Salamence, and Dragonite. That gives it a small amount of utility if your team needs these Pokemon dead.

Your set is absolutely horrendous and has no business competing with Gothitelle or Drought Ninetales in any matchup ever, bar perhaps a noob's Typhlosion running only Fire moves, which is a stupid and hilarious prospect at best.

Not all Pokemon are meant to work competitively. Certainly not all abilities of Pokemon are meant to work competitively.

Light Metal Scizor sends its regards.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

306737 situational strategy

Thanx but i said this strategy is situational strategy, and i made this topic just to give the people who have Flash Fire Ninetales a little hope. :Shy:

Do you know what situational means? Situational means that it is the best option available at least some of the time.

Magnezone @ Leftovers

-Thunderbolt

-Flash Cannon

-Magnet Rise

-Hidden Power [iCE]

Hidden Power Ice Magnezone is situational as it is usually worse than Hidden Power Fire, however it is effective at luring opposing Gliscor, Garchomp, Salamence, and Dragonite. That gives it a small amount of utility if your team needs these Pokemon dead.

Your set is absolutely horrendous and has no business competing with Gothitelle or Drought Ninetales in any matchup ever, bar perhaps a noob's Typhlosion running only Fire moves, which is a stupid and hilarious prospect at best.

Not all Pokemon are meant to work competitively. Certainly not all abilities of Pokemon are meant to work competitively.

I am trying to make a new idea .

I know Flash Fire Ninetales is weak and this strategy is weak .

I just trying to make Flash Fire Ninetales not completely eliminated from PvP world .

5ehzPLY.gif

Magnezone @ Leftovers

-Thunderbolt

-Flash Cannon

-Magnet Rise

-Hidden Power [iCE]

I am trying to make a new idea .

I know Flash Fire Ninetales is weak and this strategy is weak .

I just trying to make Flash Fire Ninetales not completely eliminated from PvP world .

Flash Fire Ninetales is and will always be irrelevant in competitive play, unless Drought is banned. The boost that Flash Fire provides is lower than the boost Sun would provide on an offensive set, and Ninetales resists Fire anyways.

E: eliminated reference to Shadow Tag, it was irrelevant

Fu2zc9T.jpg

You have yet to explain one relevant reason to run Flash Fire over Drought on this or any set.

If there were a Pokemon with Huge Power and Defeatist, would you bother making a set with Defeatist?

Fu2zc9T.jpg

306750 You have yet to explain one relevant reason to run Flash Fire over Drought on this or any set.

If there were a Pokemon with Huge Power and Defeatist, would you bother making a set with Defeatist?

For fun

Then it isn't a competitive set.

Fu2zc9T.jpg