Question about clones.

Heycavalier

Back to when Clone event was firstly introduced, there were additional spawns for each starter (apart from charmander i think?). I don't see these anymore in this "version" of Clone event, so i had to ask if they're still valid, just not showing up in the PokeDex? Or can we only catch starters only at their initial locations? :/

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Good question. I think they didn't change the spawn locations and the starters are only at the places shown in PokéDex. They may add other locations since the servers will start feeling the pain of managing huge numbers of players in the same map.

By the way...

306778 apart from charmander i think?

Charmander was available at route 25.

Guest SugarRed9
306778 Back to when Clone event was firstly introduced, there were additional spawns for each starter (apart from charmander i think?). I don't see these anymore in this "version" of Clone event, so i had to ask if they're still valid, just not showing up in the PokeDex? Or can we only catch starters only at their initial locations? :/

Thor said he will fix the spawns as soon as he learns how too,

Announcement thread with info: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=53851

306778-snip

306779-snip

Hello, and yes, like SugarRed9 said, in the future it will be added more spawns for the starters to be found, we are waiting for Thor to learn how to script it in order to kick all those spawn places we saw in the anniversary event.

Best of luck and good luck hunting :)

[glow=purple]

Locked as Solved

<i>[/glow]</i>

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.