Create a New Medalion : Shiny Stone

Adam

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, i like the effort and work you have put in and your suggestion isnt that bad, even tho like you said 50% would prolly be too much (25% could be decent).

It would make shiny pokemon more feasiable, on the other hand you could potentially crash the shiny market and there are quite a few collectors, who would get screwed over big time.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

307126 First of all, i like the effort and work you have put in and your suggestion isnt that bad, even tho like you said 50% would prolly be too much (25% could be decent).

It would make shiny pokemon more feasiable, on the other hand you would just crash the shiny market and there are quite a few collectors, who would get screwed over big time.

Thx men :Exclam: :Grin:

388048chaos.png

307127 First of all, i like the effort and work you have put in and your suggestion isnt that bad, even tho like you said 50% would prolly be too much (25% could be decent).

It would make shiny pokemon more feasiable, on the other hand you would just crash the shiny market and there are quite a few collectors, who would get screwed over big time.

Thank you for your opinion and yes I think 50% is a little too much, 25% see 30% would be much right. (I will change it on my suggestion)

After it is true that we risk seeing some more shinys in the trade channel but honestly as I already said before, there will be only a small amount among the players 'active' who will pay This medallion I think.

:thanks: again Gambilicious ! :Grin:

388048chaos.png

307114 It's been stated many times there will be nothing that gives anyone a higher advantage over anyone to find a shiny pokemon. The rate will always be 1/8192 for everyone.

Hi Giovanni, :thanks: for your comments, Already to start, the percentage is well of 1/4096 (source : 696439Capturede769cran20161115a768204804.png)

Then, if people who pay the MS have access to some exclusive place & pokemons, why one could not do the same with those who pay another medallion by putting the shinys less rare ?

Many people here like shinys, I think this medallion can help hunters who do not have much playing time.

Actually as you may not know, PRO's shiny rate is indeed 1/8192

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

307121 The shiny chance can be 1/10 and this could still be the case. It's all luck, nothing wrong here.

Doubling the chances to find a shiny = double the amount of shinies in the market. Also means double the chance of finding epic shinies which could potentially hurt the economy.

Unnecessary, in my opinion.

:thanks: for you comments chameleon

It is also the goal to lower prices, I see not how its bad if the shinys are cheaper in the game? (Knowing that the commons are not worth much already)

And as I said before, 1 chance in 2000 is still rare, we will not see any difference given the few players active at the moment (and the rarest who agrees to pay a medallion)

After that is my opinion, but I do not think you'll see the 'Channel Trade' spammer of Dratini Shinys. ^^

I didn't think about how many people would buy the "shiny stone" so my 1st post is quite inaccurate. Apologies for that.

On the other hand, I don't believe "lowering the prices" always means "good". More shinies will indeed end up decreasing the values of Pokemon and anything farmable, but this also means decreasing the value of the time you put into this game. And (if I'm not wrong) this would also increase the prices of non-farmable items such as MS Medalion. I may be wrong here, but my explanation is below.

Before the increased shiny chance: I can grind 500k. An epic Raticate costs 50k.

After the increased shiny chance: I can still grind 500k. An epic Raticate now costs 25k.

Raticate is farmable as you know. So the value of farming a Pokemon is decreased. The player can buy the same Pokemon in each case, but would have more money in their pocket in the 2nd scenario. And this is why I think non farmable items would increase in price. Because I can save more money on farmable items/Pokemon in game. And this results in IRL money having a lot of impact on the game.

Your suggestion might not have an impact this severe, but this, imo, is what sort of an effect it would have. Correct me if I'm not thinking right.

307114 It's been stated many times there will be nothing that gives anyone a higher advantage over anyone to find a shiny pokemon. The rate will always be 1/8192 for everyone.

Hi Giovanni, :thanks: for your comments, Already to start, the percentage is well of 1/4096 (source : 696439Capturede769cran20161115a768204804.png)

Then, if people who pay the MS have access to some exclusive place & pokemons, why one could not do the same with those who pay another medallion by putting the shinys less rare ?

Many people here like shinys, I think this medallion can help hunters who do not have much playing time.

Actually as you may not know, PRO's shiny rate is indeed 1/8192

I am sorry I did not know, bah of the blow it is one more reason to validate this suggestion ^^

:thanks: for the info I change his !

388048chaos.png

307121 The shiny chance can be 1/10 and this could still be the case. It's all luck, nothing wrong here.

Doubling the chances to find a shiny = double the amount of shinies in the market. Also means double the chance of finding epic shinies which could potentially hurt the economy.

Unnecessary, in my opinion.

:thanks: for you comments chameleon

It is also the goal to lower prices, I see not how its bad if the shinys are cheaper in the game? (Knowing that the commons are not worth much already)

And as I said before, 1 chance in 2000 is still rare, we will not see any difference given the few players active at the moment (and the rarest who agrees to pay a medallion)

After that is my opinion, but I do not think you'll see the 'Channel Trade' spammer of Dratini Shinys. ^^

I didn't think about how many people would buy the "shiny stone" so my 1st post is quite inaccurate. Apologies for that.

On the other hand, I don't believe "lowering the prices" always means "good". More shinies will indeed end up decreasing the values of Pokemon and anything farmable, but this also means decreasing the value of the time you put into this game. And (if I'm not wrong) this would also increase the prices of non-farmable items such as MS Medalion. I may be wrong here, but my explanation is below.

Before the increased shiny chance: I can grind 500k. An epic Raticate costs 50k.

After the increased shiny chance: I can still grind 500k. An epic Raticate now costs 25k.

Raticate is farmable as you know. So the value of farming a Pokemon is decreased. The player can buy the same Pokemon in each case, but would have more money in their pocket in the 2nd scenario. And this is why I think non farmable items would increase in price. Because I can save more money on farmable items/Pokemon in game. And this results in IRL money having a lot of impact on the game.

Your suggestion might not have an impact this severe, but this, imo, is what sort of an effect it would have. Correct me if I'm not thinking right.

I understand your reasoning and it is not fake but in this case, how to lower the prices abused these last time that also seriously impact the game (of players leave the game because of his)?

And it should not be obliged that this idea also serves to help the developers of the game by adding a supplementary means of financing the games.

It will inevitably have negative sides but I think its more privilege players than the opposite, after it's just my opinion ^^

Thanks in any case for your answer! :)

388048chaos.png