Can i take back my pokemon if i hired training service but he've been banned?

Thanhmoz

307781 still hope that can do something, bcz those poke worth a lots and for my next pvp season -,-' hoping some mod or admin can help

Well, a rule you should always live by is always screenshot pokemon you're trading to another player. This will give a little more security if your pokemon are lost, or taken. It'd be easier, and faster to regain them with screenshots present. Hope you get them back!

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

307781 still hope that can do something, bcz those poke worth a lots and for my next pvp season -,-' hoping some mod or admin can help

Well, a rule you should always live by is always screenshot pokemon you're trading to another player. This will give a little more security if your pokemon are lost, or taken. It'd be easier, and faster to regain them with screenshots present. Hope you get them back!

yeah, this's the 2nd times he do for me so i always make the sceenshot with stranger anyway

310446-snip

Hello thanhamoz, I would like to firstly say sorry about our delay on answering to this thread and I am sorry about the inconvenience you have experienced.

In this situation you can only ask for the punished player to make an appeal in the Discipline Appeals subforum in order to get his account free to return your pokemons. We can't do anything else because it would be unfair to the other people that lost his pokemons due to suspensions of other players (including me as a player, which lost already some because of a situation like your own). I am deeply sorry that my response doesn't feel positive.

I wish you best of luck for the game and for your life.

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.