Forum says my IGN is too long

Thepokemaestro

Guest SugarRed9
307966 -snip-

Hey there friend! Unfortunately the ID section in the forum only allows 10 letters. But if your ign is the same as your forum account, I would suggest leaving it blank or putting something like same as forum (same as forum is too long, but hope you get my drift ^.^) in the ID box. Hope it helps!

307966 Hey guys this is a small issue I have encountered while trying to update my profile. My IGN is Thepokemaestro but when I try to put in in my profile it says that it is too long.

I feel ya on this one. So I just didn't fill that part. xD

It's useless anyway, we have the same IGN and Forum names; at least I've never seen any way to change only one of them x)

307966-snip

Since the other players already informed you that the issue has no solution due to limits of the forum, I will lock the thread. Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]

<i>[/glow]</i>

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.