Ingame notepad/to-do list

Tba7

There are several side missions/quests in PRO and sometimes I tend to forget them over time, simply because the main story is not affected by them. So I would like to suggest implementing some form of a notepad or to-do list in the game(let's call it Quest Log), where you have the opportunity to add some paragraphs with text by your self and pin quests to it. For example when you agree to help an ingame person with something, or a person wants to trade his Pokémon with yours, you should be prompted, if you would like to pin it to the Quest Log for later, where it also stores some information, like the route number of the pinned quests.

I couldn't find any threads with something similiar, but I would appreciate it if someone has any thoughts or improvements!

- TBA

it would be cool to have a quest npc ...you could check with him are there any available quests you could do in game(like subway quest,thief tutor quest etc.) or something similar.

Its little bit different from your proposal but i wanted to mention this also

sceptile-mega.gifempoleon.gifmilotic-f.giftalonflame.gifumbreon.gifsalamence-mega.giflucario-mega.giftyranitar-mega.gif

A second monitor with notepad open could fix this problem very easily, however not everybody (expecially android users) has a second monitor or can use a second monitor, so i can see where you coming from. The pinning aspect is a cool feature too. Might be a hassle to code into the game though.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

Thanks for the answers and suggestions! ^^

I allready use notepad as an external tool; that's where I got the idea to pin quests to an ingame to-do list. But I understand it's a hassle implementing and it's not a crucial improvement, but I just wanted to share with you guys, because in my opinion, it adds some value to the user experience; thus making it more convenient and organised, having it all in one place.

Offcourse it should have low priority and maybe some time in the future, when the admins themselves has reduced their own to-do lists, it can be realised... :)

Cheers^^

- TBA

"Quest Log" - That's an ideal name^^ ;)

And indeed it would help newer players, especially if the route of the quest is also stored along with the pinned mission..

I'll change my first post to add the above.

- TBA