Is this a bug or am I just really unlucky

Thepokemaestro

308427 Hey guys I wanted to know if this is a bug or am I just really unlucky

So the first time i went into the safari zone i got 2 Scythers but now I have gone in another 7 times and have not gotten any while other are getting aleeast 1 per session.

The rares in Kanto Safari Area 1 are easier to find at night time, from my experience.

Also, you can expect a Scyther every two or three days from headbutt trees in Kanto, if that can help :3

Good luck x)

308427 Hey guys I wanted to know if this is a bug or am I just really unlucky

So the first time i went into the safari zone i got 2 Scythers but now I have gone in another 7 times and have not gotten any while other are getting aleeast 1 per session.

The rares in Kanto Safari Area 1 are easier to find at night time, from my experience.

Also, you can expect a Scyther every two or three days from headbutt trees in Kanto, if that can help :3

Good luck x)

:thanks:

308427-snip

Hello ThePokeMaestro, and like the community said, no, its not a bug what you are experiencing, I understand the frustrating feeling about that but this derivates to the fact that this game is a MMO, and sometimes its almost everything up to the luck you have.

Hope we were able to help and best of luck :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.