About Blue Server

Thepokemaestro

1. 1.

Hi

As everyone knows blue has the least players out of all 3 servers and I think this needs to be fixed. I think the main reason we have so little is because we are the last option out of all the servers so why not make us first just for a while I mean Yelllow was first when it came out so why not let us be the default server for a while

[glow=blue]#MakeBlueGreatAgain[/glow]

Its not about default server. People have the choice to join any of the 3 servers. Sometimes ppl dont know which server to join so they join the first server(yellow) that comes during login page. But i agree blue server has least player of all server.

and i dont think there is anything like default server

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

308989 Its not about default server. People have the choice to join any of the 3 servers. Sometimes ppl dont know which server to join so they join the first server(yellow) that comes during login page. But i agree blue server has least player of all server.

and i dont think there is anything like default server

By default server I mean the server that comes first xD

not really thats the exact problem..when ms worth 300k a lot of people are in blue server then now u can obtain ms if u have more than 1m+ then u can see a lot of people not playing on blue when the ms price get high right??

now say that i am wrong!! if mod accept my idea this is not gonna be happen but they didnt then now here we go poor blue...

the other player that playing on blue said that i am wrong but as u can see now..thats the real problem of blue

308996 not really thats the exact problem..when ms worth 300k a lot of people are in blue server then now u can obtain ms if u have more than 1m+ then u can see a lot of people not playing on blue when the ms price get high right??

now say that i am wrong!! if mod accept my idea this is not gonna be happen but they didnt then now here we go poor blue...

the other player that playing on blue said that i am wrong but as u can see now..thats the real problem of blue

Uhhmmm what is your idea xD ?

Blue server has a great family in game/chat with great people and staff, more players on that server would be awesome.

I've noticed more people joining, maybe other ways current players may spread the word.

Such as social media / other network sharing gets you for example small amount of coins with cool down / authorizations etc. (non-abusive)

Can help the membership pricing as well. Just a thought.

309002 Blue server has a great family in game/chat with great people and staff, more players on that server would be awesome.

I've noticed more people joining, maybe other ways current players may spread the word.

Such as social media / other network sharing gets you for example small amount of coins with cool down / authorizations etc. (non-abusive)

I agree say like a ref code so if you invite somebody and they play for a certain amount of hours you get say 5 coins. The only problem with this idea is this will encourage more people to make bots and use them to get coins and money and even Pokemon so this isn't a win-win situation

when im just new in game i just make an topic and i said only mods can fixed it..why ot make an fixed price of ms..but they didnt accept it..but now they cant do anything to fix blue again and make it great..if they do some of my idea do u think its gonna be happen?? if they fixed the price ...

309008 when im just new in game i just make an topic and i said only mods can fixed it..why ot make an fixed price of ms..but they didnt accept it..but now they cant do anything to fix blue again and make it great..if they do some of my idea do u think its gonna be happen?? if they fixed the price ...

Fair point but it think its far too late for that as many people will disagree but I am going to submit an idea about a quicksell option so say you catch a pokemon you can quick sell it for say 0,5 k so you making a 0,4 profit on every pokemon which will be an easy way to make money.

309002 Blue server has a great family in game/chat with great people and staff, more players on that server would be awesome.

I agree say like a ref code so if you invite somebody and they play for a certain amount of hours you get say 5 coins. The only problem with this idea is this will encourage more people to make bots and use them to get coins and money and even Pokemon so this isn't a win-win situation

Not at all, strictly sharing via networking sites, to obtain more players, no other ways to get coins. You might have misunderstood.

Current Player -> shares on 1 authorized media network -> New Player

If no players join : Obtains .5 coin for trying, refreshes in 1week/2weeks on 1 media website (example)

If X # of players joins: Refreshes in 3 weeks/1 month receives 2 coins for getting player, New Player receives extra 5% gold/money for being referred.

This would increase game play, prices of MS would decrease, More players to purchase to sell.

Its quite a bit complicated, have to think all the ways through. I apologize if this is the inappropriate location to do so.