My plan for this game!

Sarasvatia

Thanks you guys, you don't know how much it means to me to know you took the time to read my post and even with such positive responses :Heart: And thank you for wishing me luck!

(Frux) Yea alot of people are not a fan of grinding in general but for me I love the grind. I love all the side quests, and I love how much more time it allows me to spend in a game.

(Azkarel) Yea I know that. Lol after all my years of gaming I would be worried if I didn't. But thats actually the point. Yellow is my base solo playthrough PvE style, talk to people, maybe join a PvE based guild. Just do things but focus on how I would play the game if I was a kid again slapping that little cartridge into my old gameboy color. And then when I am satisfied with the knowledge I've gained about the mechanics of everything I don't know and how this game works more as a whole. Then I'll join Red, and experience the other half of the game but focusing more on PvP rather than catching every single pokemon I see, and hopefully my OCD will be sated by my progress with the yellow server that I wont feel the need to go on a collection spree XD.

(Shamac) Will do! I also talked to Kagawa, he kinda suprised me when he showed up at the first gym while I was getting my butt handed to me by the trainer guard. (what I call the trainers in the gyms before the leader)

(NamelessHero27) Wait what do you mean? Did something happen? :D: