What random is random? >.<

Leaw

Hello everyone!

I have a question...when in guides there something random (latios/latias, yorkie for HM FLY, etc..) with random locations, it means that locations are random every day (or time interval) or random in the all game (for example for me is EVER in a cave and in someone else's game is EVER in another place)?

:thanks: :kiss:

I have a question...when in guides there something random (latios/latias, yorkie for HM FLY, etc..) with random locations, it means that locations are random every day (or time interval) or random in the all game (for example for me is EVER in a cave and in someone else's game is EVER in another place)?

Can you explain more please?

Sorry i'm italian, it's hard to explain such a thing :) i try again with an example:

Latias spawn in 10 random locations. In this 10 locations there is route 123.

I think there are 2 types of random:

1. He is every day (or other time interval) random in the 10 locations. So if i search every day in route 123 i can probabily found him.

2. He is random in my game in route 123, one of the 10, but fixed. So if i seach in other locations i can't find him never. Unless i go to route 103.

In my game is fixed forever in a location random from the 10 initial. In Your game is random in another, but ALWAYS there.

I hope you get my point! ;)

Why this? Because in the case 1, if i don't have time to search all the locations in one day, the day after i need to search in every locations again.

Otherwise in case 2 i can search 3 locations today, 3 different tomorrow, and be sure that the one i searched before are empty.

I'm a software developer so i'm sorry if i think too much about this logical or illogical mechanism :Crazy: :confused:

310272 Sorry i'm italian, it's hard to explain such a thing :) i try again with an example:

Latias spawn in 10 random locations. In this 10 locations there is route 123.

I think there are 2 types of random:

1. He is every day (or other time interval) random in the 10 locations. So if i search every day in route 123 i can probabily found him.

2. He is random in my game in route 123, one of the 10, but fixed. So if i seach in other locations i can't find him never. Unless i go to route 103.

In my game is fixed forever in a location random from the 10 initial. In Your game is random in another, but ALWAYS there.

I hope you get my point! ;)

Why this? Because in the case 1, if i don't have time to search all the locations in one day, the day after i need to search in every locations again.

Otherwise in case 2 i can search 3 locations today, 3 different tomorrow, and be sure that the one i searched before are empty.

Welcome to all italian peaple!

I understand thanks; You are well at english!

310272 I'm a software developer so i'm sorry if i think too much about this logical or illogical mechanism

Very good i wish always the succes for you! Programming is very nice domain!

Can You add your propositions as a topic at this forum?

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

We can get more discussion there! :)

310272 2. He is random in my game in route 123, one of the 10, but fixed. So if i seach in other locations i can't find him never. Unless i go to route 103.

Ok!

Buy doing : Latios, Latias, Yorkie, Rachel's friend quests and by checking for days i can say that use this type of randomistion.

More than that they use the same scripts.

The difference is only at the initial stat (Variable of locations(or i can say fixed locations)).