User already log in

Bluwara

So i got this infamous error and i'm running out of MS. Since the daily reboot is gone i'm worry about how much time i'll have to wait (and lose from MS). Blue server has been up for about 1 week and i'm not planning on waste an entire week of membership. Hope anyone can help

310284 So i got this infamous error and i'm running out of MS. Since the daily reboot is gone i'm worry about how much time i'll have to wait (and lose from MS). Blue server has been up for about 1 week and i'm not planning on waste an entire week of membership. Hope anyone can help

Hello bluewara, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced, but due to uncontrolable matter we weren't able to make the server go into maintenance sooner. Blue server was restarted in the past hour so you should be able to play now.

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.