Arnie boss is bug

Gerard29

Do you remember when it was?

Saturday 19th Nov

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Already been answered multiple times, but it seems that it's never enough, so here ya go :)

Well, it is not true. My CD on Arnie expired 3 days ago and I still can't fight him. So it's over 2 weeks now and I still see the message that there is 0 hours till next battle. It is bugged as well as other consecutive-rewarded bosses probably.

Thor edited the script of all bosses recently, so the cooldown timer would start again from 0 from that day. So you have to wait for the full cooldown as from the edit date.

But...when you talk with the NPC says the number of hours in negative, so it dont decrease, increases. Never will be 0, this morning was -26 hours and now is -31 hours, never ending. We have to don't listen NPCS dialog¿

But...when you talk with the NPC says the number of hours in negative, so it dont decrease, increases. Never will be 0, this morning was -26 hours and now is -31 hours, never ending. We have to don't listen NPCS dialog¿

The timer that gives you the cooldown and the one that is the actual cooldown are not currently the same. I don't know exactly why it is like this, but once the actual cooldown is over, you should be able to battle him.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.