I want to leave my guild !! (Quiero dejar mi gremio!!)

Teo77

:Shocked: I know it sounds crazy, but my reason is fair and I will be brief in saying it ... :Bored:

About a year ago I started in this fabulous game and for the same date I joined a guild that from that moment has never done anything and has not bothered to grow ... the truth I do not know if they stopped playing or are simply never connected, But I would like to know how I can get out of this guild and enter another.

Thanks for your understanding and support ... I just want to have a better experience to play and meet many more people.

I say goodbye from Colombia,

teo77 :thanks:

"La pobreza es la suma de horas mal utilizadas"

311118 :Shocked: I know it sounds crazy, but my reason is fair and I will be brief in saying it ... :Bored:

About a year ago I started in this fabulous game and for the same date I joined a guild that from that moment has never done anything and has not bothered to grow ... the truth I do not know if they stopped playing or are simply never connected, But I would like to know how I can get out of this guild and enter another.

Thanks for your understanding and support ... I just want to have a better experience to play and meet many more people.

Moved to appropriate sub forum

You can simply use the /gleave command.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

311118 :Shocked: I know it sounds crazy, but my reason is fair and I will be brief in saying it ... :Bored:

If u want a new experience, u can check my newly built family ( guild) , we are growing in a nice way...

here's the link : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52705

Aymaneforum.png

311121 <font><font>
[mensaje] 311118 [/ post]: Shocked: Sé que suena loco, pero mi razón es justo y seré breve al decir que ...: agujereada: </font></font>

<font><font>Hace aproximadamente un año que comenzó en este fabuloso juego y para la misma fecha que se unieron a un gremio que desde ese momento nunca ha hecho nada y no se ha tomado la molestia de crecer ... la verdad no sé si dejaran de jugar o simplemente nunca se conectan, pero me gustaría . sé lo que puedo salir de este gremio y entrar en otro </font></font>

<font><font>. gracias por su comprensión y apoyo ... yo sólo quiero tener una mejor experiencia de jugar y conocer a muchas más personas </font></font>

<font><font>me despido de Colombia, </font></font>

<font><font>teo77: gracias: [/ quote] </font></font>

<font><font>Se trasladó a apropiarse foro sub </font></font>

<font><font>Usted puede simplemente utilizar el comando / Gleave.</font></font>

Excuse my ignorance, but I do not know how to do the command :Shocked: :confused:

"La pobreza es la suma de horas mal utilizadas"

311121 <font><font>
[mensaje] 311118 [/ post]: Shocked: Sé que suena loco, pero mi razón es justo y seré breve al decir que ...: agujereada: </font></font>

<font><font>Hace aproximadamente un año que comenzó en este fabuloso juego y para la misma fecha que se unieron a un gremio que desde ese momento nunca ha hecho nada y no se ha tomado la molestia de crecer ... la verdad no sé si dejaran de jugar o simplemente nunca se conectan, pero me gustaría . sé lo que puedo salir de este gremio y entrar en otro </font></font>

<font><font>. gracias por su comprensión y apoyo ... yo sólo quiero tener una mejor experiencia de jugar y conocer a muchas más personas </font></font>

<font><font>me despido de Colombia, </font></font>

<font><font>teo77: gracias: [/ quote] </font></font>

<font><font>Se trasladó a apropiarse foro sub </font></font>

<font><font>Usted puede simplemente utilizar el comando / Gleave.</font></font>

Excuse my ignorance, but I do not know how to do the command :Shocked: :confused:

Did you see my reply xd ?

Aymaneforum.png

311127 Excuse my ignorance, but I do not know how to do the command

It's simpler than you think. Way simpler. :p

Go in the chat ingame like a regular message and type the command

/gleave

It doesn't matter which channel you have open, it won't send a message as long as you don't forget the slash xD

If you want to know more commands, check this guide out: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=6251

More specifically this post :Angel:

311118-snip

Hello Teo7, I am sorry this happened to you and I hope you can find a better guild now, you can find guilds recruiting in the Guild Subforum. Also as the main point of this thread was solved (just write

"/gleave" in any chat), I am going to lock this.

Hope you have a lot of fun in your future guild and in the game :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.