How to send a private message, help???

Teo77

311578 I would like you to please explain the step by step to send a private ... I have not been able to achieve it (sorry for that)

teo77 :Cool:

:thanks:

311580 /pm yournickname-=-othernickname

example: /pm jaccard1-=-teo77

:y:

You can also click on the username (in a channel or your friends/guild members list) or its character.

Same way, you can /friend username, but the /pm command is good to. :p

Other command's fact, you can add multiple people in a single PM box by adding more -=-username

Exempli gratia:

/pm Mecanojilano-=-Jaccard1-=-Teo77

However, as long as 1 person's PM box remains open, whenever he will write in it, it will re-open to every people who was in it but closed it, even if they disconnected, so use it reasonably. :)

If you were talking about Forum's PM however, then you can left click on an user's name and "reply to PM", or click on the dots a bit below one's avatar, "Contact > Send Private Message"

Or directly into your Mail box and "Compose Message"

311578-snip

Hello Teo77, the community already made sure you got the answer you required, but I will also post here the Avaiable Commands in PRO for future interests.

Best of luck!

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.