Silph Scope Bug?

Vladboss133

I have a problem within the game, I guess it's kinda popular but I haven't seen a solution, it just has resolved on some of the posts. So the problem is I forgot to pick up the silph scope in the team rocket hideout in the gamecorner, i did everything else including; finding and returning eevee to the officer, beat the fourth gym and talking to the team rocket members making them disappear after rescuing eevee but and i accidently forgot to pick up the scope and I need it to proceed with the game, can a staff member please help? :( . There's a police officer blocking the entrance to the hideout when I try to return to the hideout. My username is vladbos133

I'm on the blue server and I did not use an escape rope after defeating Giovanni.

312997 I have a problem within the game, I guess it's kinda popular but I haven't seen a solution, it just has resolved on some of the posts. So the problem is I forgot to pick up the silph scope in the team rocket hideout in the gamecorner, i did everything else including; finding and returning eevee to the officer, beat the fourth gym and talking to the team rocket members making them disappear after rescuing eevee but and i accidently forgot to pick up the scope and I need it to proceed with the game, can a staff member please help? :( . There's a police officer blocking the entrance to the hideout when I try to return to the hideout. My username is vladbos133

I'm on the blue server and I did not use an escape rope after defeating Giovanni.

Hi,

According to the former staff members' answers to this topic, it seems that you'll have to get teleported in Giovanni's room in order to pick it up. ^^

You can probably find and ask a staff on IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

Maybe ask in Help/All chan in game if none are on IRC

In last resort, you may have to wait for a staff answer here and plan an hour/day where you'll both be available

Sorry for the inconvenience, I really don't know why the scope is not given between two dialogues, or even why it's not possible to get back in there.

312997 I have a problem within the game, I guess it's kinda popular but I haven't seen a solution, it just has resolved on some of the posts. So the problem is I forgot to pick up the silph scope in the team rocket hideout in the gamecorner, i did everything else including; finding and returning eevee to the officer, beat the fourth gym and talking to the team rocket members making them disappear after rescuing eevee but and i accidently forgot to pick up the scope and I need it to proceed with the game, can a staff member please help? :( . There's a police officer blocking the entrance to the hideout when I try to return to the hideout. My username is vladbos133

Hi,

According to the former staff members' answers to it seems that you'll have to get teleported in Giovanni's room in order to pick it up. ^^

You can probably find and ask a staff on IRC t

Maybe ask in Help/All chan in game if none are on IRC

In last resort, you may have to wait for a staff answer here and plan an hour/day where you'll both be available

Sorry for the inconvenience, I really don't know why the scope is not given between two dialogues, or even why it's not possible to get back in there.

i get the silph scopte but right now when i want to go into the pokemon tower from lavanders town i cant go in because the old women dont let me to go in

313031 i get the silph scopte but right now when i want to go into the pokemon tower from lavanders town i cant go in because the old women dont let me to go in

You need to read Mr. Fuji's Notes inside his house in Lavender Town

And how did you do for the Silph Scope? Got teleported or you found another solution? ^-^

313031 i get the silph scopte but right now when i want to go into the pokemon tower from lavanders town i cant go in because the old women dont let me to go in

And how did you do for the Silph Scope? Got teleported or you found another solution? ^-^

yes teleported by a staff member

This ^

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.